Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 Empty
PostSubject: DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014   DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:09 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/07/dice-isnt-developing-a-battlefield-game-for-2014

"Although they have not yet announced a version of Battlefield for [fiscal year 2015], they confirmed that our understanding is spot on and that if a version of Battlefield were to be released in FY:15, it would be developed by a studio other than DICE," said Pachter. EA's fiscal year 2015 runs from April 2014 through the end of March 2015. Of course, this doesn't mean a different developer isn't working on a sequel to Battlefield 4 for next year. DICE has previously announced Star Wars Battlefront and Mirror's Edge 2 are in the pipeline for the studio. But with two more titles on deck, DICE is facing considerable upheaval over the server issues in Battlefield 4. This week, an EA representative said work on future projects is on hold while DICE sorts out the current problems. wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014   DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Good.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014   DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 am

No real loss there.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014   DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:35 pm

BF3: October 25, 2011

BF4: October 29, 2013

To me that looks like 2 year development cycle...

Just wait till 2015, EA can't stop the money train yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014   DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICE: No Battlefield game for 2014
Page 1 of 1