Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Archduke
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total Empty
PostSubject: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:44 pm

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total Ps4-rhombox-cropped

Retail monitor Chart Track said on Monday morning that PS4 has become the fastest selling console in UK history. While specific sales figures weren't revealed, retail sources have since claimed Sony moved over 250,000 consoles within 48 hours. Despite launching one year prior to Xbox One and PS4, Wii U may now been relegated to third place in terms of next-gen UK hardware sales. In late November, UK Xbox One sales hit 150,000 units in the console's first 48 hours of availability, just a few thousand units short of Wii U's total UK sales since release. At the end of Nintendo's second fiscal quarter ended September 30, global Wii U hardware sales stood at 3.91 million units. Sony said PS4 sales hit one million units in the console's first 24 hours of availability following its North American release on November 15. And worldwide Xbox One sales topped one million units in the 24 hours following its November 22 launch, according to Microsoft. wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:54 pm

The UK sure have quadruple PS4 sales. UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total Sg19
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:23 pm

^ We will never add that emote, Mecha.

That's it, nintendo is /finished. Seriously though, they will probably go the way of Sega.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Teckno pls! UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total Sg21
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:32 am

If Nintendo went a different direction, they'd probably just focus on handhelds.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:50 am

U guys are all just Nintendo haters, this guy knows what's up:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:44 am

More like Pii U. UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total Sg22
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 pm

It's actually a shame the Wii U is doing so poorly. I'd probably look into buying one if it wasn't for the retarded tablet thing.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
It's actually a shame the Wii U is doing so poorly.  I'd probably look into buying one if it wasn't for the retarded tablet thing.
I like the tablet features when it is unitize well in games like the Wonderful 101 and the Wind Waker HD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total   UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK PS4 sales surpass Wii U's lifetime total
Page 1 of 1