Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
Angelus
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues Empty
PostSubject: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:40 am

Got my PS4 a couple days back and so far enjoying it even tho there is no Panty Quest game.

PS4 gets hot fast
Yes it does warm up pretty quick due to the power brick is inbuilt into the system like the PS3 but I haven't experienced any overheating issues. Right side of the console stays warms based on a average of 2 hours of gameplay while the left stays cool.

Wobble wobble
Yes it is possible that the PS4 might wobble because there is no support holding the left side of the console up. It doesn't wobble if you put in a disc. The only way it can wobble if you make the console wobble.

Controller light reflecting off the TV screen
Yes it does reflect on my LED tv and it is annoying sometimes.

HDMI problems
No problems with HDMI because I'm not a fucking retard that tries to force everything in.

Any other issues?
Besides from a few personal issues like no Panty games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:45 am

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues Im-jel10
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:22 am

Well gamewise, you're not missing out on much lol. The Vita had a better line up of games at launch.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:33 am

Padders wrote:
Is there an option to turn it off?

I like gaming in the dark.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:13 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Padders wrote:
Is there an option to turn it off?  

I like gaming in the dark.
No as far I can tell. It is pretty much the PS Move built into the controller which is pretty much useless if you don't have the PS Eye. You might not notice in the light reflection in bright and colourful areas but in dark places you'll really notice it.

Should also mention that that the controller also has a inbuilt speaker like the Wiimote. Scared the shit out of me when really loud sound came out of the contoller when I picked up an audio log in Killzone.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 am

HDMI problems
No problems with HDMI because I'm not a fucking retard that tries to force everything in.

'sniggers' Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues 2505020059 
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Padders wrote:
Got my PS4 a couple days back and so far enjoying it even tho there is no Panty Quest game.

PS4 gets hot fast
Yes it does warm up pretty quick due to the power brick is inbuilt into the system like the PS3 but I haven't experienced any overheating issues. Right side of the console stays warms based on a average of 2 hours of gameplay while the left stays cool.

Wobble wobble
Yes it is possible that the PS4 might wobble because there is no support holding the left side of the console up. It doesn't wobble if you put in a disc. The only way it can wobble if you make the console wobble.

HDMI problems

Any other issues?
Besides from a few personal issues like no Panty games.

soo jelly.

ill probably wait for a panty quest though. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 1:41 pm

So is Panty Quest an actual game?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Did you try the share option yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 pm

No Panty Quest isn't an actual game hue.

I'll try the share option later today.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:25 pm

Padders wrote:
No Panty Quest isn't an actual game hue.

I'll try the share option later today.
Sad Sad 😢 

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

The best Killzone yet. Was expecting it to be a bore like KZ 3 but it's really fun.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Stoney wrote:
The best Killzone yet. Was expecting it to be a bore like KZ 3 but it's really fun.

How's the story? I watched DSP play it a little, and the hideous chick seemed to ruin it for me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Wait a minute, Stoney bought the PS4 too? Lucky. Sad
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:55 pm

Stoney wrote:
I'm a bit mixed about the new Killzone. I like the idea of having the option to stealth though most areas and I like how open ended the game is but I think it lacked that thing that made Killzone 2 worth the hype. On the plus side that there are a lot of different enemy AI appearing at once.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Is it me or is the new Killzone not Killzone 4?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
It's not supposed to. It's supposed to act like a Reboot for the franchise.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:08 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The events take place after Killzone 3. I'm expecting the next game might fill in the gap between Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Full.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 am

Padders wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
The events take place after Killzone 3. I'm expecting the next game might fill in the gap between Killzone 3 and Killzone Shadow Full.
http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/10/14/you-are-never-going-to-find-out-how-killzone-3-ends-shadow-fall-designer-outlines-stort-admits-previous-clifhanger-will-hang-forever/

It won't explain the KZ3 cliffhanger, seeing as they want it to be like a new start for the franchise on the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Stoney wrote:

How's the story?  I watched DSP play it a little, and the hideous chick seemed to ruin it for me.
It's quiet forgetful to be honest. I totally forgot 2/3's of way through what my goal was, which is unlike me as I pay attention to even the worst stories in games. I hate not knowing what was going on, but I didn't want Google it and be spoiled. Although I knew the jist of it.

As for the woman, I assume you mean her?

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues 9240858505_ae6aa42814_n

She's a little drab, reminded me of a female Connor from Assassin's Creed III, if you've played it, you'll see why. And she's the epitome of badass.

@ Mecha.

Yup! It's a gorgeous piece of hardware, and dat Dulshock 4. Like a glove. The light can be annoying though.

@ Padders

Eh, I liked Killzone 2, primarily due to the amazing AI, but I wasn't feeling the art design. Everything felt samey from what I can remember. Shadowfall has good art design, but that lighting. My God, it's gorgeous. I couldn't get over the muzzle flash on the weapons.

So good.

Question about Warframe for anyone who played it on PC. What's up with the bad AA? Jaggies all up in this place. So jarring going from KZ, which is about 95% jaggie free, to a game full of jaggies (Well not full, but they're so noticeable on sharp objects like staircases, skinny framing etc. Is it like that on PC?

Last edited by Stoney on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uggh, so many edits, so many mistakes, can't be arsed to fix the spelling/grammar)
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:10 am

Question: Can the PS4 import a music CD to the HDD yet?
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 am

how does backwards compatibility work ??
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
how does backwards compatibility work  ??
I think you already know the answer to that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:20 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Padders wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Mecha wrote:
http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/10/14/you-are-never-going-to-find-out-how-killzone-3-ends-shadow-fall-designer-outlines-stort-admits-previous-clifhanger-will-hang-forever/

It won't explain the KZ3 cliffhanger, seeing as they want it to be like a new start for the franchise on the PS4.
Screw that. They had a great set up for a sequel. But I guess a reboot makes it more accessible to new players.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Bought Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (fack you, I <3 this franchise) and by God, it's pretty damn gorgeous for a cross gen game. The new patch that included anti-aliasing + 1080p made it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better looking.

NO MORE JAGGIES!

:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues   Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Padders-san debunks some PS4 issues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next