Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! Xboxon10

Quote :
Microsoft has announced that the launch of Xbox One was the biggest launch in Xbox history, with more than one million consoles sold through worldwide in less than 24 hours - surpassing day one Xbox 360 sales and setting a new record. The Xbox One launched in 13 markets on Friday.

While that's certainly a great achievement, it likely won't quiet the PlayStation 4 fans as Sony announced a day after that console launched on November 15 that it sold more than one million units in North America alone. The PlayStation 4 will be hitting Europe and Latin America on November 29.

"We are humbled and grateful for the excitement of Xbox fans around the world," said Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing and Strategy, Xbox. "Seeing thousands of excited fans lined up to get their Xbox One and their love for gaming was truly a special moment for everyone on the Xbox team. We are working hard to create more Xbox One consoles and look forward to fulfilling holiday gift wishes this season."

Which console did you buy or are you thinking about buying? Maybe both? Let us know in the comments below.
Source: Microsoft
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:24 pm

Great in general, disappointing in the perspective of the PS4 getting 1 million just by North America.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks Obama.

Razz 
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 pm

>13 markets worldwide
>1 million worldwide

would that be like 80,000 per market?:scratch: 
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:56 pm

yonny616 wrote:
>13 markets worldwide
>1 million worldwide

would that be like 80,000 per market?:scratch: 
I'd say more than 50% of the worldwide XOne release were solely North American sales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!   Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One sells one million consoles worldwide!
Page 1 of 1