Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March   Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:07 pm

http://fansided.com/2013/11/18/square-enix-announces-release-date-final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster/

Square Enix announced today that the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD remaster will be released for the PlayStation 3 on March 18, 2014 in North America. The game will be released in Europe three days later on March 21, 2014. This release will bring together two of the most acclaimed stories in Final Fantasy all on one disc. Journey back to the world of Spira, take in a game of Blitzball, and follow Tidus and Yuna on their journey to defeat Sin and bring peace to their land. There are currently three versions of the game that will be made available. The standard version of the game will include both Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 digitally remastered in high definition for the PlayStation 3. The Limited Edition of the game will also come with a 48-page art book. There will also be a digital version available for download in the PlayStation Store. Although it is listed as a supported platform, there is currently no U.S. release date available for the PlayStation Vita. The game will be available for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in Japan on December 26th. While wait ever so patiently for the Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD remaster to be released, take a look at the “Saving Spira” extended trailer courtesy of Square Enix UK. wrote:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March   Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I almost forgot about this.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March   Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Would much rather have XII than X-2.

That being said, X-2 easily satisfies my Charlie's Angel fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March   Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:44 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March   Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remake coming in March
Page 1 of 1