Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS   Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-worlds/critic-reviews

Another nail in Vita's coffin?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS   Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:49 am

Destructoid gave it a 65/100. Confirmed shit.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS   Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:26 pm

Indeed. The only critic out of about 40 that gave it a rating below 80. Seems credible brah.
Back to top Go down
TerraXehanort
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt

Stature : 2

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS   Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:11 am

Great game like most of the Zelda games that have come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS   Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between World REVIEWS & RATINGS
Page 1 of 1