Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!

Go down 
+7
Orc
Stoney
RamboOnRedBull
The Enkindler
CernaMLD
Archduke
Mecha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! Empty
PostSubject: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 pm

OH YEAH!UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! 2505020059 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:37 am

PS4 wins
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:28 am

Looks like shit is gonna real very soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:34 am

Prequel taking place around the Island of Drake's Fortune where you play as Sir Francis Drake after he's started noticing people being turned into "Zombies" and "Mindless killers", just like it was referenced in his Diary in the first game as well. And the title being just Uncharted is due to the fact that it takes place before Drake's Fortune, and is going to be seen as the first tale in the franchise. Hence, no subtitles since the franchise's existence.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:25 pm

^^^

I also saw a pixelated screenshot somewhere, it has what looks like characters from the ye olde times. Judging by their outfits it most probably take place during Francis Drake's adventure. I wonder if Nolan North will be the actor.

:scratch: 
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Stoney wrote:
^^^

I also saw a pixelated screenshot somewhere, it has what looks like characters from the ye olde times. Judging by their outfits it most probably take place during Francis Drake's adventure. I wonder if Nolan North will be the actor.

:scratch: 
I'm thinking Sir Drake went on an adventure with someone, things got messy, and he left him to die so he could save himself, only for that person to come back for revenge. 

Also, maybe Sir Drake told people of the story and lied about how his comrad was going to inevitably die so Drake had no choice, even though, it was the complete opposite that happened. Hence, why the voice-over guy says stuff like: "I was burried alive. Erased." "It's been 15 years" "When all your lies collapse" and stuff like that. 

Or maybe, just maybe, Sir Drake got a treasure with this guy, and they ended up in a dispute of how to share it, so Sir Drake killed (Or so he thought) his own companion in a matter of greed and deception?:scratch:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Hodie Mecum Eris In Paradiso

"Today you will be with me in paradise".

I'm calling it, there will be the word "paradise" in the title.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 4:22 pm

That's cool and all. But I'm still fucking disappointed they picked this over Jak 4. :eww: 
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Teckno wrote:
That's cool and all. But I'm still fucking disappointed they picked this over Jak 4. :eww: 
UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! Tumblr_m6c8toaQkW1ryj6qoo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Just so you guys know, all UC3 DLC maps are free now.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:20 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Even the UC2 map pack in UC3?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:29 pm

Teckno wrote:
The_Biotic_God wrote:
Even the UC2 map pack in UC3?
Everything.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

eh i dunno, the uncharted games are pretty formulaic(plot wise), i really don't want the same thing all over again.

I'm more excited for Killzone Shadowfall
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Did anyone else get an erection?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:04 pm

More like a cockblock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!   UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNCHARTED 4 TEASER TRAILER!
Page 1 of 1