Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews

Go down 
+6
Stoney
Orion
Mikenuge
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
10 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:07 am

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews E015582c67d2b906c97ae1597629ef64-98

Quote :
The events of Killzone Shadow Fall take place thirty years after the events of Killzone 3. Set in a time of planetary colonization, the game focuses on the conflict between the Vektans and the Helghast, two rival colonist factions inhabiting a remote planet. For 3 decades, both factions have lived side by side, separated by an enormous security wall – but now their cold war is about to run hot. It is up to Lucas Kellan, a member of the military intelligence unit dubbed the Shadow Marshals, to try to protect the fragile peace that exists. A new warrior for a new era of war, Kellan 's missions will range from quiet infiltrations to all-out combat. Lucas will need to be methodical and ready to adapt, as any misstep could lead to mutually assured destruction
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/killzone-shadow-fall  - 71% 

NOTE: These are currents review score and may change over time.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Fuck! Knack isn't getting good reviews either. Guess my only option is to get Battlefield 4.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:02 pm

I'm still buying Shadow Fall when I get my PS4. Good reviews or not, it still looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:30 pm

What a shame. I was really hoping that KZ would be good.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:35 pm

All PS4 launch titles are so lame. Just wait till next year wen it getz dem geams.

The new Infamous is the only title worth a look at.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Mikenuge wrote:
All PS4 launch titles are so lame. Just wait till next year wen it getz dem geams.

The new Infamous is the only title worth a look at.
is InFamous a launch title? and fuck this is disappointing, i was really looking forward to KZ! They should take the fucking hint and make you play as a Helghast as the protagonist and explore their culture and history and see it from their perspective, they are million times more interesting than generic space marine anyway.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:46 pm

Expected. It may be aesthetically gorgeous, but from what I've seen, it's really a run of the mill FPS.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:00 pm

Never was a Killzone fan anyways. Still, disappointing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Being disappointed in a game simply due to its reviews seems a bit premature. You should at least wait until it gets released and the masses react to it.

Looking at the reviews, most of them are positive (and even then 74 ain't bad, Mercenary had a 78 [with a 91 user review]), and it seems like they tried to take the series a different direction, probably to appeal to a larger market. So we can probably expect to get a good, solid game, that just isn't as good as good as Killzone 2 (which very few FPS's are).

Still, it'd be nice to see more positive reviews. Guess we'll have to wait for user reviews.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:40 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Being disappointed in a game simply due to its reviews seems a bit premature.  You should at least wait until it gets released and the masses react to it.  

Looking at the reviews, most of them are positive (and even then 74 ain't bad, Mercenary had a 78 [with a 91 user review]), and it seems like they tried to take the series a different direction, probably to appeal to a larger market.  So we can probably expect to get a good, solid game, that just isn't as good as good as Killzone 2 (which very few FPS's are).  

Still, it'd be nice to see more positive reviews.  Guess we'll have to wait for user reviews.
Is KZ2 really that good? I mean that game had the most issues when it came to game design and fluidity.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:49 pm

For the most part, I really don't give a shit about what Mainstream critics think. They usually praise the fuck out of mediocre games, yet shit on some perfectly good games.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:53 pm

I don't really care what critics have to say either. But at the same time, it makes it harder for me to spend $60 on a game.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:18 pm

I watched the IGN review and honestly it seemed a lot more positive than the review score they gave it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:15 pm

Gametrailers gave it 8.8/10, with a nice review.
Most of these reviewers reviewed the game, without even playing the multiplayer since it isn't out yet. SMH. Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews 1443829230 

I'll be getting this game regardless of what reviewers are saying. It looks good and fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

lol, Duke has a point.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:30 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Being disappointed in a game simply due to its reviews seems a bit premature.  You should at least wait until it gets released and the masses react to it.  

Looking at the reviews, most of them are positive (and even then 74 ain't bad, Mercenary had a 78 [with a 91 user review]), and it seems like they tried to take the series a different direction, probably to appeal to a larger market.  So we can probably expect to get a good, solid game, that just isn't as good as good as Killzone 2 (which very few FPS's are).  

Still, it'd be nice to see more positive reviews.  Guess we'll have to wait for user reviews.
Is KZ2 really that good? I mean that game had the most issues when it came to game design and fluidity.

The online kinda sucked (with all the shotgun dancers), but it had the best campaign, and it had Radec.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:59 pm

The_Biotic_God wrote:

The online kinda sucked (with all the shotgun dancers), but it had the best campaign, and it had Radec.
KZ2 is overall the best Killzone game. Hell, it's one of the best FPS games of this current gen, and one of the best FPS games ever made. The campaign is intense and insane. The last mission with Radec is just nuts. The MP is fun as hell to play, if you can get enough players in a match. It sucks that almost nobody plays KZ2 online, anymore. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews   Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilzone Shadow Fall - Reviews
Page 1 of 1