Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  Empty
PostSubject: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm

Tinychat anyone???

Sony and Spike TV are teaming up for the PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits launch event, which will air on Spike TV, DirecTV and stream online November 14 at 11pm ET. The PS4 launch celebration takes place in New York, where Sony promises "exclusive world premieres and announcements about the PS4 games that will define 2014 and beyond." We expect we'll see the launch lineup, but also Driveclub, Infamous: Second Son, Watch Dogs and perhaps some unannounced games. The PS4 launches in North America on November 15 for $399. Sony's next-gen console features a new DualShock 4 controller, optional PS4 Eye camera, but will not support DLNA for media streaming over networks, nor will it allow .mp3 file playback and external USB storage at launch. Update: This post originally stated that DLNA would be available on the PS4 at launch, which is incorrect. We apologize for the error and have updated the text above accordingly. wrote:
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/11/06/sony-spike-tv-all-access-event-promises-exclusive-world/
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:58 pm

I'd probably be too busy trying to get the PS4 to even watch.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I'll probably have tons of homework, so not like I'll have anything better to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:27 am

> "exclusive world premieres and announcements about the PS4 games that will define 2014 and beyond."

will watch.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:16 pm

BUMP

Looking forward to what Kojima reveals tonight. I hope it's either new MGS5 details or Zone of the Enders 3.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:20 pm

I hope it's something big and exclusive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:49 pm

12 MINUTES LEFT GET ON THE CB NIGGERS.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:56 pm

From what I've seen on social media photos and such, masses of people are lining up to get the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:11 am

I kinda had a feeling that it was Uncharted 4. But because it came from Kojima, I thought it would be something Metal Gear Solid related instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event    PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS4 All Access: Greatness Awaits PS4 launch event
Page 1 of 1