Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Violence & Blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

Blood & Violence & Blood Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Violence & Blood   Blood & Violence & Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:39 am

Yeah just post scenes or other stuff you really like of the bloody kind. But remember to put spoiler warnings. Doesn't have to be super gory or something, so death in general should do if the color red is present.
You can also try to find the bloodiest, but that would probably be Berserk or Genocyber or what it's called anyway.

Example :

No spoiler because it's basically the opening sequence.

Higurashi Arc 1 end:

Attack on TItan Ep 9:

Another - Umbrella scene:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Blood & Violence & Blood R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Violence & Blood   Blood & Violence & Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Violence & Blood   Blood & Violence & Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:16 pm

WARNING: Extremely graphic and contains rape, viewer discretion is advised.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Violence & Blood   Blood & Violence & Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 pm

The Enkindler wrote:
WARNING: Extremely graphic and contains rape, viewer discretion is advised.
Spoiler:
The full scene of this is exactly what I thought of when I talked about Berserk. The most unforgiving thing I've seen so far.

Rebuild of Evangelion 2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Violence & Blood   Blood & Violence & Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Violence & Blood
Page 1 of 1