Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4

Go down 
+6
Azazel
Archduke
Franko
Chobo
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Oh well.

Planetside 2 will never be on a microsoft console either. Razz

Inb4 mechs in a PS2 update Razz 
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:30 pm

Can always get it on the PC then... Or even the 360 Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 725796345
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 pm

At least it's on PC. That's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Didn't they say that Mass effect would never be on the PS3.... Oh yea... about that.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Don't care. Looks too much like COD meets Halo to me, anyways. Plus, I'm not a huge fan of multiplayer only games

That being said, I'm sure the game will be great and that gamers around the world will love it. Hell, I hope it beats COD in terms of becoming the top MP FPS game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 pm

I'll just place this right here...

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 H33BCCEEF
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:35 am

^
Lol

I wasn't interested in this game at all, also is Planetside 2 any good?
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:40 am

This game looks cool. Good thing though that it's no exclusive, so I will be able to play it even if I go ps4...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 am

At least we haz 1080p
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Planetside 2 is quite good. I want to see if they allow PS4 Players to play with the Master race players Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Nope they will have different servers set up for the PS4 version, however you can use your PC character on the PS4.

Planetside 2 all other FPS console games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4   Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titanfall will NEVER come out on PS4
Page 1 of 1