Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

errr mods??????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:27 pm

can you at least copy that "can't touch this thread" to the 360 section? I spent quite a while on that and it's very informative.
I just put it in the wrong section is all.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

errr mods?????? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:36 pm

Middle Finger 
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

errr mods?????? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Even if they were in the 360 section, they are still troll threads attempting to get a rise of PS3 gamers. So no, they will stay locked.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Not this one. It was literally just meant to be a display of games you can get on 360 if you for example had a ps3 and wanted to move to xbox but didn't know if it had any different games.

I got the idea from someone on reddit who said that they had a ps3 but wanted a 360 and didn't know whether it was worth it (because all people know about is Halo and the cross platform games).

I even sent the link to someone in the same boat straight afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

errr mods?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: errr mods??????   errr mods?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

errr mods??????
Page 1 of 1