Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now

Go down 
+2
NoelX2
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now Empty
PostSubject: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 11:32 pm

Who doesn't want to fuck Ellen Page?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Well damn. This game seemed a lot more linear compared to Heavy Rain but I guess what you do really does affect the outcome of the story.

I didn't get the sex scene since I ruined the date as Aiden. lol But I guess I wouldn't have gotten it anyway since

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Watched a full LP on YouTube, game was brilliant to watch, having the best LP'er playthrough it helped a lot as he really gets into the story of the games he plays.

But yeah, it looked tops. But as I said before, if you're releasing a SP only game it better be at least 25hrs long. I refuse to pay €55 for a SP only game that lasts 7-8 hours.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Heard this game is getting underrated as hell by critics. I should give it a try, sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Stoney wrote:
Watched a full LP on YouTube, game was brilliant to watch, having the best LP'er playthrough it helped a lot as he really gets into the story of the games he plays.

But yeah, it looked tops. But as I said before, if you're releasing a SP only game it better be at least 25hrs long. I refuse to pay €55 for a SP only game that lasts 7-8 hours.
Succumb to our Chris Smoove overlord.

His LP is great so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now   I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have to buy Beyond: Two Souls now
Page 1 of 1