Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of the Generation UPDATE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Game of the Generation UPDATE StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Game of the Generation UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:56 am

Here's an update on what is going on

When?
Anytime around December.

When will the categories be finalized?
Around mid November.

1. Categories:
Spoiler:

Note: If you want to to see the possible categories to happen then please add a nomination/nominees to that category. Same goes for the almost cut categories  .

Also still taking in suggestions for possible categories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Voting
Depending on the number of nominees in each category, there will be a 6 point system where you allocate them to the nominees who would like to see come first (3 points), second (2points) & third (1point). Highlight the games you are voting for in Bold for example:

Uncharted: 3 points
Gears of War: 2 points
Resistance: 1 point

Any small categories will be 1 vote

Obviously who ever has the most points will win that category. You'll have 7 days to vote in each category. You are not allowed to vote in the same category twice. If you need to change your vote then edit your post before the deadline. Also, 1 vote per-franchise.

Voting early?
Voting early will be allowed once the categories have been finalized. More will be updated on this later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Shit Posting
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
There will be a thread for it.

Last edited by Padders on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:55 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Game of the Generation UPDATE PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:34 pm

Most complicated voting system ever. Game of the Generation UPDATE 725796345
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:12 am

Lol, I figured it would be hard just to vote for one game out of many others one might a have played. I thought it would be cool if you can vote for than one title.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of the Generation UPDATE TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Mega Man 9
Mega Man 10
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Game of the Generation UPDATE ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:15 am

For worst you can just change it to most disappointing. Final Fantasy XIII, Deadpool, the Newer Ratchets, Lair, ODST, come to mind.

For creative game, don't forget LittleBigPlanet, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Heavy Rain, Rain, Linger in Shadows (like, wtf amirite?), et cetera.

For best developer you could just add everyone. I'd definitely give a spot to Atlus, NIS, Eidos, SqEnix, Bioware, and even Bethesda, if only just for shits.

Online passes could fit into Shameful/Controversial, not to mention the whole console war thing with MLD, Reaper, ELPRESADOR and shit. And especially Index fucking up, if you'd count that.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:52 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
For worst you can just change it to most disappointing.  Final Fantasy XIII, Deadpool, the Newer Ratchets, Lair, ODST, come to mind.

For creative game, don't forget LittleBigPlanet, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Heavy Rain, Rain, Linger in Shadows (like, wtf amirite?), et cetera.

For best developer you could just add everyone.  I'd definitely give a spot to Atlus, NIS, Eidos, SqEnix, Bioware, and even Bethesda, if only just for shits.

Online passes could fit into Shameful/Controversial, not to mention the whole console war thing with MLD, Reaper, ELPRESADOR and shit.  And especially Index fucking up, if you'd count that.
Added, plus made a few changes and added it other nominees.

Index fucking up?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Game of the Generation UPDATE ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:46 am

Well, yeah. Did you forget about the whole Atlus thing?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Well, yeah.  Did you forget about the whole Atlus thing?
Oh yeah. Added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of the Generation UPDATE   Game of the Generation UPDATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of the Generation UPDATE
Page 1 of 1