Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.

Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Stature : 187
Earth Male
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:39 pm

THIS GUY!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Love how Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises had Arab terrorist villains trying to blow up Gotham City, but making The Mandarin Asian would be too racist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father

Stature : 261
Male
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Love how Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises had Arab terrorist villains trying to blow up Gotham City, but making The Mandarin Asian would be too racist.
But neither of the Arab terrorists were played by Arabs. Your point is kind of lacking.

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:18 pm

Doesn't mean the characters weren't Arab though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm

@Teckno Well Mandarin wasn't played by a Chinese and looked like an arab terrorist with chinese decorations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:31 pm

There was no Mandarin in Iron Man 3 Regular Man 3. Just some drunk English actor and a pisst off white nerd looking for revenge after being rejected many years ago.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 298
UK Female
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:16 am

Cbm is shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:39 pm

I made one about Man of Steel!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:21 pm

Superman (actually Superboy) also killed Bizarro in the comics. Which was even worse because Bizarro didn't even do anything.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Read my newest editorial. Give me some feedback.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Stature : 342
Canada Male
Playing : Dungeon Travellers 2
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:55 pm

You could appeal to lazy audiences better with summaries and more descriptive subtitles.

What can give strength to this seed? All she needs is to be loved by only one grain of sand from all over the desert. All you need is to tell her how beautiful dandelions are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:46 am

Made a new one.

Me wrote:
Many have wondered what the correct timeline for Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy is. Many have given their theories, others don't care. After searching I've discovered the possible true timeline. Take the jump to find out what it is!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 am

Didn't The Joker clearly stated that it's been a year since the events in Batman Begins? Don't know why you're looking too much into this, lol. Also how do you know that's Gordon's son? How do you know that's not Barbara? Barbara, not his wife, his daughter, future Batgirl. Your article is very flawed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:21 am

Cool editorial, Yonny. That said, your grammar could use some work. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:30 am

@Mecha Doesn't matter. Barbara Gordon (daughter) is in TDK and she looks 7 maybe 8. Also the kid in Batman Begins looks like a boy child. You think removing corruption from a city that is considered the most corrupted will just take 1 year?

@Rambo Thanks, and yeah I know, there's also some misspelled words. I proof read it, but sometimes these things don't appear when you know what your trying to say. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 am

And you think it took 5 years for Batman to look for The Joker? eye roll
As for how Gordon kids look, You can barley even see Barbara's face. Plus how can you tell the sex of a 3 or 4 year old just by looking through a window from far away? Did you stare at the kid for like a few minutes or something? That's kinda creepy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:53 am

@Mecha Doesn't matter. Barbara Gordon (daughter) is in TDK and she looks 7 maybe 8. Also the kid in Batman Begins looks like a boy child. You think removing corruption from a city that is considered the most corrupted will just take 1 year?

@Rambo Thanks, and yeah I know, there's also some misspelled words. I proof read it, but sometimes these things don't appear when you know what your trying to say. Razz

Oh, tell me about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Stature : 309
New York Male
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:34 am

At least I now know what CBM's publishing standards are ...

Three-time consecutive winner of G7's Member of the Year Award. Obtained the love of everyone on the planet, except for my parents.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:26 pm

@Mecha What the fuck are you talking about? I said he was Batman for 5 years. Those 5 years started in Batman Begins, that's not the time gap between Batman Begins and TDK since by the end of Batman Begins it'd be 2005. The time gap between from my theory would make it have a time gap of 3 years. Also Batman and Gordon were ignoring The Joker for the most part. Pay attention to the dialogue! Batman says: "One man or the entire mob, he can wait." The "he" Batman spoke of is the Joker, and you do know what the word "wait" means right? Joker wasn't a priotrity when they were getting close to bringing the entire mob down. Also it's clearly a boy child getting fed by Barbara. Watch the clip if you have to.

@Jack It's user generated content on the website. Standards don't matter.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 298
UK Female
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:10 pm

@Mecha What the fuck are you talking about? I said he was Batman for 5 years. Those 5 years started in Batman Begins, that's not the time gap between Batman Begins and TDK since by the end of Batman Begins it'd be 2005. The time gap between from my theory would make it have a time gap of 3 years. Also Batman and Gordon were ignoring The Joker for the most part. Pay attention to the dialogue! Batman says: "One man or the entire mob, he can wait." The "he" Batman spoke of is the Joker, and you do know what the word "wait" means right? Joker wasn't a priotrity when they were getting close to bringing the entire mob down. Also it's clearly a boy child getting fed by Barbara. Watch the clip if you have to.

@Jack It's user generated content on the website. Standards don't matter.
Only a MoS fan would say something like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:17 pm

@Orion If you want to bitch about Man of Steel go here:

or here:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:47 pm

Cheap plug! I made a new one. Tell me what you think!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:59 pm

I don't agree at all. The only reason why the DC brand isn't getting as much recognition as the Marvel brand, is because Warner Bros. doesn't take advantage of their properties other than Batman and Superman. So of course the general audience aren't as familiar with DC as they are with Marvel, because all they know is Batman and Superman. You can't really compare DC to an animation studio that works on multiple franchises and original films every year. DC just needs to get their shit together is all. Just like how Marvel got their shit together. People seem to forget that Marvel use to put out nothing but crap awhile back.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy

Earth Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:27 pm

What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?   

Back to top Go down

Guess who just made an opinion piece on CBM?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Feedback/Community-
Jump to: