Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just me beating a dead horse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Just me beating a dead horse Empty
PostSubject: Just me beating a dead horse   Just me beating a dead horse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:53 am

PSP has everything a Sony fan would want:

Metal Gear? 2 Metal Gear Acid games and MGS Portable Ops, Portable Ops PLUS and PEACE WALKER, the most ambitious MGS game ever
God of War? Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta
Final Fantasy? Crisis Core and remakes of 1,2,3 and 4
Crash Bandicoot? 3 games, including Tag Team Racing
Kingdom Hearts? Arguably the best KH game ever or at least since the first
The Sims? 3 games, including Castaway ,Pets and The Sims 2 which is the best ever made
Jak and Daxter? Daxter and Jak & Daxter The Lost Frontier
Ratchet and Clank? Ratchet & Clank size matters and Secret Agent Clank
Grand Theft Auto? Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories and Chinatown Wars, VCS being as insane as San Andreas but set in Vice City
Resistance? Retribution, which is considered as good as the console counterpart
Syphon Filter? Logan's Shadow and Dark Mirror
Monster Hunter? 4 games including Freedom Unite and 3rd
Little Big Planet? Damn straight.
Uncharted? No but 2x Tomb Raider games and 1 Indiana Jones game

Other shooters? 3 Star Wars Battlefront games, Call of Duty Roads to Victory, 2 Medal of Honor games, 4 SOCOM games, 2 Coded Arms games and if you like your hunting, 4x Cabela’s games and more!

Fighting games? 2 Tekken games, Soul Calibur, Marvel Nemesis, Def Jam and Mortal Kombat, 2 Dissidia games, 2 Blazblue games, Street Fighter, 4 Naruto games and 3 Dragon Ball Z games and many more

More RPG’s?3 Persona games, 4 Disgaea games, 3 YS games, Breath of Fire II, Brave Story, God Eater, 2 Phantasy Star, Jeanne De Arc, 2 Star Ocean, Lunar Silver Star Harmony, 2 Marvel Ultimate Alliance and many more than I can name

Strategy? Valkyria Chronicles 2, Field Commander, Warhammer 40K, Socom Tactics, Sid Meier's Pirates, D&D Tactics, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tom Clancy's Endwar, Mytran Wars, Tactics Ogre and more!

Racing games? 2 Burnout games, 2 Wipeout games, 1 Gran Turismo game, Motorstorm, Test Drive Unlimited, Outrun, 2 ridge racer games, 2 midnight club games and a load of need for speed games and tons of others

Other great action games: 2x Pursuit Force, Chili Con Carnage, The Warriors, Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble, etc
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Just me beating a dead horse   Just me beating a dead horse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Jak And Daxter The Lost Frontier is kinda shit. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Just me beating a dead horse   Just me beating a dead horse I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:19 pm

It's a single A game. And I actually thought it was pretty cool, especially with the ship flying and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just me beating a dead horse   Just me beating a dead horse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just me beating a dead horse
Page 1 of 1