Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!

Go down 
+11
Based Sonji
Bluenose
Orion
NoelX2
Chobo
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
Orc
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:23 am

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/grand-theft-auto-v
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:27 am

The Messiah has arrived.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:48 am

99%
Holy Shit, that's near perfect!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:57 am

I'm still lol'ing over the butthurt people at GS's 9/10 score. As if that's suddenly a low one Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! 725796345
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 am

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
I'm still lol'ing over the butthurt people at GS's 9/10 score. As if that's suddenly a low one Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! 725796345
Apparently it's low for them if it gets reviewed by a transexual woman with a bad reputation. Razz
Can't say I blame her about the Bad points.

Last edited by The Enkindler on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:06 pm

I see 98. Can't wait for this game. My body is ready. Sadly I won't be able to play till Thursday. Though I wonder if GTA5 will get the douchebag trolls hating on it like they did with GTA4, which, FYI, was a good game.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:06 pm

Apparently, The Escapist accused the game of having too much profanity and misogyny. It's fricking GTA!
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I don't care what the bought off game critics think, Still not interested.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:16 pm

I'll just leave this here.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/2013/09/16/report-gamespot-reviewer-gives-gta-v-a-generous-score-readers-want-her-fired/
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 2:53 pm

The Enkindler wrote:
I'll just leave this here.

http://systemwarsmagazine.com/2013/09/16/report-gamespot-reviewer-gives-gta-v-a-generous-score-readers-want-her-fired/
This is just too good.

Now if COD Ghost gets a 100 on Metacritic... oh lawd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 pm

What is it with women?! Why is it everything they do has to involve WIMMINS RIGHTS! MISOGYNY!! and all that shit. This is why women should stay out of gaming, should stay out of sport and stay out of the army.

Except Jessica. She can do what she wants <3
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Who's Jessica? Also remember that tranny that used to work at gamespot?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Damn, that's a great way to end off the gen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:00 pm

Chobo wrote:
I don't care what the bought off game critics think, Still not interested.
Why not? I'm curious to hear, since everyone is super hyped.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:20 pm

I just don't see anything GTA has that other open world games have and why everyone is so hyped up about it. I played some the older games like San Andreas and IV and found them to be very boring and un-interesting. Yet when I play other games in the same genre, like Saints Row, Just Cause 2, Infamous, or Far Cry 3, I have a blast playing them. Just because it was the first of it's kind does not make it the best by default. I also don't like hearing constantly about it and people gushing over it like it's the best game ever. It's the same problem I have with The Elder Scrolls(Skyrim in particular) and Fallout. Everybody jacking off to it and saying "you gotta play it, you gotta play it" when I really just don't want to. I also just hate these giant hype trains in general. Your are either on board it, or you get run over.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Chobo wrote:
I just don't see anything GTA has that other open world games have and why everyone is so hyped up about it. I played some the older games like San Andreas and IV and found them to be very boring and un-interesting. Yet when I play other games in the same genre, like Saints Row, Just Cause 2, Infamous, or Far Cry 3, I have a blast playing them. Just because it was the first of it's kind does not make it the best by default. I also don't like hearing constantly about it and people gushing over it like it's the best game ever. It's the same problem I have with The Elder Scrolls(Skyrim in particular) and Fallout. Everybody jacking off to it and saying "you gotta play it, you gotta play it" when I really just don't want to. I also just hate these giant hype trains in general. Your are either on board it, or you get run over.
I know that feeling all to well. It happen with me when the Last of Us came out.

My reason for not buying GTA V day one because that game isn't going anywhere anytime soon. What I mean is that you can still pretty much find this game new for years to comes. You can still find GTA IV: All DLC Swag edition new at any store that sells video games. It isn't like Dragon's Crown, Tales of Xillia, Hatsune Miku Project Diva F & Xenoblade where those games only have 1-2 printings and it is out of print forever while GTA will continue printing years after its release.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 am

Haha yeah GTA omg lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:58 am

Quite possibly the most immersive game ever. I don't know what it feels like to live in LA, but damn, this game does a great job at it. The weather effects, the fog in morning with the sun breaking through, the sunsets, night time, man, it's almost perfect.

Almost.

The only flaw this game has is the aliasing when it's sunny out in the city. Jaggies galore but your eyes get somewhat used to it. Any other time of the day you can barely notice them and it show just how good looking the game is, especially a huge, open world game like GTA.

It feels alive. I always just walk around certain parts of the city, taking it all in. Going through the hood, walking your virtual Rottweiler, PLAYING FETCH WITH HIM!, sic him on some Balla scumbags, man this is GOAT.

I've done only a handful of story missions (all fantastic), never left the city, haven't met Trevor yet (still using Michael & Franklin, only) and I can't get enough.

Rockstar, you geniuses!
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:00 pm

I want to get it more and more but I rather just get Arkham Origins.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Did i ever tell you about Trevor?

OH OH OWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! Tumblr_mt9f4yi2eM1rl7sfmo1_400
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:29 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! Tumblr_mt9f4yi2eM1rl7sfmo1_400
Lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Just played it, very disappointing.....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Orion wrote:
Just played it, very disappointing.....
Elaborate plox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!   Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V reviews are in!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next