Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price drop!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/08/sony-officially-drops-price-of-playstation-vita-to-199/

"At Sony's Gamescom press conference today, Sony announced the price of the Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita would be dropping to $199 in the US and €199 in Europe. That's down from the Vita's current price of $249/€249. Sony also announced that "significant reductions in the price of PS Vita memory cards" would be coming."

Well hell, I might actually pick one up now.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Price drop! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

Let me give you a little push

http://www.g7gaming.net/t7874-psvita-is-the-best
http://www.g7gaming.net/t8986-vita-no1
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 7:43 pm

I'll buy it right away if the 32gb memory card drops to $60 or less.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Price drop! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 6:51 am

That and Borderlands 2 is coming to the Vita. Its starting to look better and better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 pm

I wouldn't call a 20 dollar price drop for memory cards "signifigant" but meh. I'll get the vita and a 16gb memory card with persona 4 golden as a gift for my little brother.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Price drop! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Stigma wrote:
I wouldn't call a 20 dollar price drop for memory cards "signifigant" but meh. I'll get the vita and a 16gb memory card with persona 4 golden as a gift for my little brother.
I'm your little brother
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 8:34 pm

You wish Orion. Just got back from the store with it. I remember it was my older brother who got me my ps2 and gameboy sp, so I decided i should do the same for my younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Price drop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Price drop!   Price drop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Price drop!
Page 1 of 1