Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

BaldAtGames got caught by customs!

Go down 
+3
Blixtstorm
Hydell
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

BaldAtGames got caught by customs! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

BaldAtGames got caught by customs! Empty
PostSubject: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:33 am

$100,000 fine for him.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:38 am

Would be hilarious if one of his subs worked for Customs XD
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:41 am

Reaper wrote:
Would be hilarious if one of his subs worked for Customs XD

Police will come and raid his place over a video game xD
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:48 am

Kinda sad when the violence in MK is OTT and fantasy based but Killzone 3 you can stab people in the eye and stuff and its allowed...i hate double standards and inconsistancies like that.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:53 am

Ah yeah usually the rating is based on one person reviewing the content.
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:28 pm

IS there a way to get him? Just for the lulz?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

BaldAtGames got caught by customs! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Padders wrote:

actually, I read the document for MK's classification. 4 people were reviewing the game. But 3 of them were women. Now I know this may sound sexist, but most of the time, women are a bit more squimish then men. The one guy on the panel probably thought this was OK and could make in in on account that it was set in the realm of Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Fail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:26 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Padders wrote:

actually, I read the document for MK's classification. 4 people were reviewing the game. But 3 of them were women. Now I know this may sound sexist, but most of the time, women are a bit more squimish then men. The one guy on the panel probably thought this was OK and could make in in on account that it was set in the realm of Fantasy.
I read somewhere it was 1 person but oh well lol.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

BaldAtGames got caught by customs! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:47 pm

Padders wrote:
chobo500 wrote:
Padders wrote:

I read somewhere it was 1 person but oh well lol.

http://www.gamepron.com/imagery/GamePron-MortalKombat-FinalDecision.pdf

here's the whole document.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Damn Australians have it bad.
I feel bad for them.

I mean I had an illegal copy of manhunt 2, uncensored and everything. No one did anything about that (then again they didn't know lol)

Retro buys a game that is legal in every other facking country and he gets fined for it.

It's a joke.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Lykos wrote:
I feel bad for them.

I mean I had an illegal copy of manhunt 2, uncensored and everything. No one did anything about that (then again they didn't know lol)

Retro buys a game that is legal in every other facking country and he gets fined for it.

It's a joke.

Did you watch the vid?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Haha i know right? Did you guys even watch the video or just read the title?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Lykos wrote:
I feel bad for them.

It's a joke.
When a game gets the RC (refused classification) rating it doesn't mean that the game is banned. It is only illegal for Australian retailers to sell. It is still legal to obtain a copy of the game but you have to buy it from overseas. The only state that is illegal to own refused classification games is Western Australia.

The funny thing is that Mortal Kombat is banned in Australia (as a whole) and people like me, Retro and tons of other people have imported the game and have no problems with customs.

btw did you watch the video? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BaldAtGames got caught by customs!   BaldAtGames got caught by customs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BaldAtGames got caught by customs!
Page 1 of 1