Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 am

The much awaited 3DS Exclusive is looking better and better Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:30 am

well, the CG looked good, everything else looks.... ugly.

will still be fun though. will play it, along with god eater 2 and Toukiden. I love you 
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm

I'll agree with that. The texture quality is TERRIBLE! However the animation looks phenomenal at times :)
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:01 pm

looks shit
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 pm

In terms of graphics, I would say it slightly looks shittier than 3rd portable on PSP. Looks like they are really stepping up the animation on the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:00 am

Padders wrote:
In terms of graphics, I would say it slightly looks shittier than 3rd portable on PSP. Looks like they are really stepping up the animation on the monsters.
It's hard to say really but I think you might just be right. It looks better than MHFU but yeah, maybe not 3rd portable, although the world AND combat is far more dynamic now and as mentioned, the animation is stunning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
woah
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:35 pm

@Shig,
Soo basically a gay, non-localized version of monster hunter?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Soo basically a better, sexier , localized version of monster hunter?

does MH4 have a release date for the west yet? I love you 
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Padders wrote:
It's hard to say really but I think you might just be right. It looks better than MHFU but yeah, maybe not 3rd portable, although the world AND combat is far more dynamic now and as mentioned, the animation is stunning.
3rd Portable went graphics over content which is the reason why it has less content compared to MHFU. Funny that MH3U actually has less monsters in comparison to MHFU but it does make it up with weapon and armor variety.

In my opinion
MH3U>3rd>FU>Tri

I'm most likely going to skip MH4 if it's going to be like MH3(Tri) and just wait for expanded version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer   Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter 4 New Trailer
Page 1 of 1