Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injustice Roster

Go down 
+4
Mecha
yonny616
Orion
Jack the Spectre
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Roster XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:24 pm

I really like Injustice: Gods Among Us, and the roster has a nice cast of characters, but I really wish there was more variety to the characters. If we count DLC, there are eight characters from the Batman universe and four from the Superman universe. Meanwhile, there are no Flash side characters, no Aquaman side characters, no Hawkgirl side characters, not to mention Killer Frost is in the game but Firestorm isn't.

I just wish the roster was more diverse. Maybe include Gorilla Grodd, Black Canary, Star Sapphire, Wildcat, Beast Boy, Metamorpho, Blue Beetle, Amazo, Doctor Fate, Adam Strange, Captain Atom, etc.

I guess the real issue is that, for the definitive DC video game, the roster just isn't big enough.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Swamp Thing, Animal Man and John Constantine would be great. Plastic Man would also be epic!
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Injustice Roster PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Blame the developers. They added Scorpion instead of someone from the endless pool of DC. Didn't they recently add Martian?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Roster R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

At least it has more than Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Like WTF!? That game has very little Marvel characters. Even Marvel vs. Capcom 2 had more characters, like fucking Thanos, Venom, Cable, Gambit, Silver Samurai, etc. Yet, they're all fucking missing in Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:41 pm

They need Ultimate Rick Jones in MAHVEL CAPCUM
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Roster XidKdMN
New York

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:54 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Blame the developers. They added Scorpion instead of someone from the endless pool of DC. Didn't they recently add Martian?
He was announced, but hasn't been added yet. But yes, Scorpion was an odd choice. A lazy choice. Firestorm, Black Manta, or Gorilla Grodd would've been best because Killer Frost lacks an opposing hero, and both Aquaman and Flash lack opposing villains.

EDIT: Also I should mention that out of fifteen stages, six are Batman-themed.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

The Dead King would've made a great Aquaman villain, for Flash they could've had any one if his rogues, they are all so unique.

Jack, have u seen the Firestorm episode of Brave and Bold?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:37 pm

Mecha wrote:
At least it has more than Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Like WTF!? That game has very little Marvel characters. Even Marvel vs. Capcom 2 had more characters, like fucking Thanos, Venom, Cable, Gambit, Silver Samurai, etc. Yet, they're all fucking missing in Marvel vs. Capcom 3

There are 20 Capcom characters and 19 Marvel characters.... What are you going on about?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Roster R5MQPRE

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 pm

19 Marvel characters ain't shit, considering how many characters exist in the Marvel universe.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Mecha wrote:
19 Marvel characters ain't shit, considering how many characters exist in the Marvel universe.

Neither is 20 Capcom characters. They tried to make it even. Of course they could have added 50+ Marvel characters, but that is beyond unreasonable.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Roster R5MQPRE

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm

But why remove characters from Marvel vs. Capcom 2? That's fucking stupid.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Because other characters were better suited and they didn't have enough room, fucking retard
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Injustice Roster Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Injustice Roster Roundone00
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:59 pm

Mecha wrote:
But why remove characters from Marvel vs. Capcom 2? That's fucking stupid.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Also, Cable was OP as shit. They banned his ass from tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Roster R5MQPRE

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:14 pm

lol, yeah. People cheat a lot with Cable.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Roster XidKdMN
New York

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:18 pm

tfw no Booster Gold or Etrigan
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Booster Gold and Blue Beetle have the best bromance in all of comics, not that gay ass illegal immigrant blue beetle, the real shit, motherfuckin Ted Kord!
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Roster XidKdMN
New York

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I love Booster Gold's little robot buddy who is voiced by Philip J. Fry in every single cartoon.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:19 pm

If you guys haven't read it yet, have a young DC webcomic
http://limbero.org/jl8/1
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Roster XidKdMN
New York

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:43 am

tfw no Orion
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:27 am

Yes mike! I got some friends into jl8 and they love it as well! It's so freaking adorable, with chock full of references like Martian Manhunter's love for Oreos!

@TRF His name is Skeetz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Roster R5MQPRE

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:50 am

More characters are still to come.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/26/injustice-gods-among-us-will-see-more-character-dlc/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:52 am

Hopefully no more Batman characters, surprised people want shitty red hood, one of the worst batman characters ever.
Swamp Thing, Animal Man and Plastic Man would be the best gameplay wise.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:32 pm

what was the point of Ares?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Roster TM4C7lj
UK

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:35 pm

What was the point of Hawkgirl, Killer Frost, Bane and Grundy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Injustice Roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injustice Roster   Injustice Roster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injustice Roster
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next