Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations Empty
PostSubject: Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations   Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 am

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations 258364-indexnews
Quote :
Last month we learned that Atlus parent company Index Corporation was in a fiscal mess due to a debt of 2.45 billion yen and fraud investigations and had entered "civil rehabilitation proceedings," akin to American bankruptc.

According to Bloomberg, with some help in translation from Mad Man's Cafe, it seems Index will begin selling off its subsidiary operations. Bidding could start as early as next week and finish as quickly as September. As we guessed last month, it seems Index wants to get things done before any of its operations devalue amidst the turmoil -- production could be impacted, employees could jump ship, etc. Settlements could reach as high as 15 billion yen, according to experts.

Index stock will be delisted on July 28. Atlus Japan recently issued a statement on its website noting, "the development and sales of the Atlus brand as well as the consumer business will continue." It also confirmed that regularly planned releases of various upcoming titles, like Dragon's Crown, would be unaffected by the proceedings. Even next month's Persona music festival in Japan is going as planned. Hopefully things keep moving smoothly.

Index corp. selling off its businesses [Mad Man's Cafe, Bloomberg]
Source: http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-parent-company-index-to-begin-selling-operations-258364.phtml

Hold me.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations   Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations 8WnbrmC

This sounds like a good idea. Index has a better head than many other companies.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations   Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:44 pm

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations   Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm

BUMP

THREE DAYS LEFT UNTIL THE ATLUS AUCTION

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations WI63mSP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations   Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlus parent company Index to begin selling operations
Page 1 of 1