Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises Empty
PostSubject: Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises   Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
xOptimusLimex
Villager
Villager
xOptimusLimex

Stature : 7
Playing : Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Yakuza 3

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises   Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Nothing wrong with making games into franchises, but I'm afraid Ubisoft is starting to go down the Activision route
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises   Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:55 am

Its all about the moneyyy moneyy moneyyy, they need all of our moneyyy money money, they just want to make the world bankrupt, its all about the price tag.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises   Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am

I'm glad the entire gaming industry doesn't feel this way, as that would kill indie games, once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises   Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ubisoft not interested in games that can't be turn into franchises
Page 1 of 1