Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony teases new game!

Go down 
+7
Angelus
Orc
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
HumGreezy
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sony teases new game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:04 pm

update

Sony teases new game! - Page 2 Dqwodsn

http://www.vgleaks.com/leak-ratchet-clank-into-the-nexus-is-the-game-behind-sonys-when-worlds-collide-teaser/

>Sony has been teasing something since yesterday. First, an image with the sentence “When Worlds Collide” appeared and today a second image adding the text “Heroes Return” to the original sentence has showed up.

>One of the many rumors that appeared yesterday talked about this being a new IP for Playstation 4 coming from Santa Monica Studios (God of War) because of the similarity between the image in the first teaser and one secret image appearing in God of War: Ascension.

>It seems it’s not a game from Santa Monica Studios.

>The second teaser has also been twitted by Insomniac Games and now, to give more emphasis to the story, some users in GAF have found in their PSN accounts people (perhaps industry insiders or developers testing the product) playing what could be an imminent announcement from Sony: ‘Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus’.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony teases new game! - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Something on the level of Ratchet & Clank Future would be great. That's what convinced me to buy a PS3.
Back to top Go down
xOptimusLimex
Villager
Villager
xOptimusLimex

Stature : 7
Playing : Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Yakuza 3

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 pm

will be another fps
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Sony teases new game! - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Looks like a continuation of the Future trilogy.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony teases new game! - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:51 am

Day 1 Buy for me! Looked awesome. :king:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 am

i really hope this R&C game is good.

i loved them on the PS2. the last one i played was quest for booty, and that was shit.

hopefully this one is as good as up your arsenal, or a crack in time.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:40 am

Seems good, but it's still another fucking ratchet and clank. Can we pleeeeeaaaassseeee just get a jak 4?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Teckno wrote:
Seems good, but it's still another fucking ratchet and clank. Can we pleeeeeaaaassseeee just get a jak 4?

PS4 mebbe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony teases new game!   Sony teases new game! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony teases new game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2