Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injustice Micro Review

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Injustice Micro Review TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Injustice Micro Review Empty
PostSubject: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:55 pm

-Shitty graphics
-Shitty Story, Writing and Single Player
-Good voice acting
-Fun Gameplay

6/10
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Injustice Micro Review R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:24 pm

Is it faithful to the comics?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Micro Review XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 12:11 am

I thought it was an okay story. Maybe not when compared to the stories that some other genres have, but c'mon, NetherRealms is clearly putting more work into the narratives of their games than any other fighting game developer. This and their MK reboot both have the two best and most comprehensive stories in their genre.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:16 am

Oh wow best story in fighting game genre, king of the turds!

The story was fucking garbage, especially considering how good the Injustice prequel comic's story is way better with no ALTERNATE UNIVERSE BS DEEEEERP
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Injustice Micro Review XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm just saying, it's sort of unfair to compare it to other genres because fighting games have never really had stories before and, NetherRealms titles aside, still don't. I mean I don't think the story was great either but I admire the production value and the fact that NetherRealm even elects to HAVE real stories in their games.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:24 am

tl;dr
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Injustice Micro Review StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

@Orion
If that was too long for you then no wonder you read comic books. Anyways, anymore post like that and your warning bar will be increased.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Padders wrote:
@Orion
If that was too long for you then no wonder you read comic books. Anyways, anymore post like that and your warning bar will be increased.
more posts like what?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:32 pm

Orion wrote:
Padders wrote:
@Orion
more posts like what?
Short, crappy, half assed posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injustice Micro Review   Injustice Micro Review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Injustice Micro Review
Page 1 of 1