Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide

Go down 
+9
Archduke
NoelX2
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Angelus
Mecha
Bluenose
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Nyan Cat in or out?
Let it stay.
Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_vote_lcap56%Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Make it go away.
Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_vote_lcap44%Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:57 pm

There's been controversy on whether the nyan cat should be on the banner. Vote if you want it to stay or leave. This vote will last 5 days so hurry up and vote!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

He should go away. This is a gaming forum, not a internet meme forum.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm

He should go away.
The habit of making polls whenever you are faced with a decision should disappear as well, Teckno.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm

I could really care less but I voted let it stay because it isn't hurting anyone. Everything doesn't have to be "super serious gaming forum"

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
He should go away.
The habit of making polls whenever you are faced with a decision should disappear as well, Teckno.

Yeah, let's get rid of voting in the US too. I mean, why should to biggest group of people have a say?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I could really care less but I voted let it stay because it isn't hurting anyone. Everything doesn't have to be "super serious gaming forum"

He should go away.

Yeah, let's get rid of voting in the US too. I mean, why should to biggest group of people have a say?

There is a difference between voting for someone who leads a country, and voting for mundane issues that an admin should be able to resolve independently.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He should go away.

There is a difference between voting for someone who leads a country, and voting for mundane issues that an admin should be able to resolve independently.

For such a mundane issue, you seem to really caring a lot.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He should go away.

Nyan Cat is a mundane issue. Improper Administration, from a forum perspective, is not.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He should go away.

Nyan Cat is a mundane issue. Improper Administration, from a forum perspective, is not.

Like I said in the chatbox, he is the one running a successful forum, and you are not. You really have no right to speak on improper administration.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:17 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He should go away.

Like I said in the chatbox, he is the one running a successful forum, and you are not. You really have no right to speak on improper administration.

I cba to run a forum, and yes this forum very successful. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

We're talking about changing of a banner which the general population needs to agree on. This is a MUST vote when it comes to stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:43 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

He should go away.

I cba to run a forum, and yes this forum very successful. Razz

This forum has (in my opinion) the perfect amount of frequent users. Your to lazy to run a forum (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cba) yet you criticize Teckno. Just a tad hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I couldn't care less.

EDIT: Just to add to the discussion, though, I think it's good that Teckno is asking our opinions.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:16 pm

TRF wrote:
Just to add to the discussion, though, I think it's good that Teckno is asking our opinions.

On something serious, asking for opinions would be justified. This is not serious.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:21 pm

TRF wrote:
Just to add to the discussion, though, I think it's good that Teckno is asking our opinions.

On something serious, asking for opinions would be justified. This is not serious.

Refer to my last comment.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:23 pm

TRF wrote:

You're making an awfully big stink over something that's not serious. Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide 725796345
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:26 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Spoiler:

This forum has (in my opinion) the perfect amount of frequent users. Your to lazy to run a forum (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cba) yet you criticize Teckno. Just a tad hypocritical.

Not really hypocritical, since I'm not an admin on any forum (not that I know of, at least). I'm not responsible for any forum, Teckno is.

Also, rule 6 has to go. You might as well start your poll for that now. I love you
Rules
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:33 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Spoiler:

Not really hypocritical, since I'm not an admin on any forum (not that I know of, at least). I'm not responsible for any forum, Teckno is.

Also, rule 6 has to go. You might as well start your poll for that now. I love you
Rules

Yeah, I agree. Take Nyan Cat out, take out Rule 6. THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS.

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide Serious-cat-is-serious
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

So you rather your opinion not be heard?

As Administrator of this forum, Nyan Cat stays. I don't give a shit about your opinions.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:17 pm

Sonji wrote:

As Administrator of this forum, Nyan Cat stays. I don't give a shit about your opinions.

Well Ang, be happy. Your admin advice is being put into use.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:04 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD
Though I've yet to understand why Sonji even is an admin of this site...
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD

I made the site.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD

I made the site.

Your point? Teckno has the dictator account.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Sonji wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD

I made the site.

Your point? Teckno has the dictator account.

I gave it to him Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:25 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD

As much as I complain about his adminship (lol) he knows what he is doing. Teckno doesn't know shit about the Admin Control Panel, no offense Teckno.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

Fair enough. xD

As much as I complain about his adminship (lol) he knows what he is doing. Teckno doesn't know shit about the Admin Control Panel, no offense Teckno.

Damn straight..... Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide   Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nyan Cat in or Out: You Decide
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next