Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week Empty
PostSubject: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:53 am

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week Baba-Surprise-News-07-03

Tales of series producer Hideo Baba is promising surprise news this week. “I will bring surprise information to Europe and North America in the 4th and the 6th,” Baba wrote on Twitter. “Don’t miss each stage events!!” This week is, of course, the Anime Expo in Los Angeles and Japan Expo in France. Both events begin tomorrow and run through July 7. Tales of Xillia is due out this August and Tales of Syphonia Chronicles is coming next year. Perhaps we’ll get a Tales of Xillia 2 localization announcement? Read More: PlayStation 3, Anime Expo 2013, Hideo Baba, Japan Expo 2013, Namco Bandai, RPG, Tales wrote:

http://gematsu.com/2013/07/tales-producer-promises-surprise-information-this-week
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:13 am

Western release for Vesperia on PS3 or maybe they are planning to release the Vita games.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:54 pm

>Tales of Xillia 2
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Awesome. I'm guessing preorders for Tales of Xillia 1 met above expectations.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:18 am

ive heard thats its only been announced for europe so far. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:23 am

I'm guessing JRPGs are more popular in Europe than in Call of Duty Land.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:26 am

maybe there will be a downloadable version?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 am

In most cases, America has been second biggest market when it comes of Tales games. I think the US seen more Tales releases compared to Europe.

I doubt they will release it in one market first like they did with Tales of Graces F. Stilling hoping for a release of Hearts R and Innocence R on Vita.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:50 am

muh vita games.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:51 am

I can dream right? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:05 am

at least we can import if we want.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:08 am

That would work if I can actually understand japanese for games that doesn't have a Gundam in it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:07 pm

we should really learn moon speak
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

We should sign up for a course and learn the mother tongue.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Update:

Namco Bandai has confirmed that Tales of Xillia 2 will launch in both North America and Europe in 2014, exclusively on PlayStation 3. The publisher also reaffirmed that it will be bringing Tales of Symphonia Chronicles to the west in 2014, also exclusively on PlayStation 3.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no vita gamez though Sad 
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Oh well. Awesome that more Tales games are getting released in the US and Europe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week   Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales producer promises “surprise information” this week
Page 1 of 1