Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga

Go down 
+2
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga Empty
PostSubject: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:31 am

Quote :
The upcoming Halo title for the Xbox One is a "legitimate" version of Halo, according to Microsoft Game Studios corporate vice president Phil Spencer.

Speaking with GameSpot during E3, Spencer declined to say if the new game was Halo 5 or a new extension to the series, similar to Halo 3: ODST or Halo Reach.
"It is the next Halo game that we are working on. We will talk more about actually the story arc in the game and how it plays out; we've got more time to talk about that," Spencer said.
Xbox boss Don Mattrick recently referred to the next Halo game as Halo 5.
Spencer did say, though, that it was important for 343 Industries producer Bonnie Ross to come out onstage during Microsoft's E3 briefing to show gamers the project is a genuine entry in the series.
"But having [producer Bonnie Ross] come out and announce the game, making sure people know it's a legitimate version of Halo coming out, and when it's coming out, and features that they're focused on we thought was…important."
Microsoft revealed during PAX Prime in 2011 that Halo 4 was the beginning of The Reclaimer Trilogy, which would span Halo 5 and Halo 6. This is no longer the case, a Microsoft representative confirmed.
"While we originally said trilogy, we've actually expanded this to more of a saga, so we don't want to limit the Reclaimer story within a trilogy."
The new Halo game for the Xbox One will launch in 2014.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/microsoft-new-halo-for-xbox-one-is-legitimate-6410554
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:57 am

Saga that will stay on Xbox One I presume. So like 4 or 5 Halo main games for the console.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:07 am

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga Milking-peter
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Not sure if they would do this, but I would personally love a halo game taking place in the ancient era.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:06 pm

I don't think that could work. 

However, I'm perfectly fine with them expanding the story arc, as long as the quality keeps going. :)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:02 pm

Geez, these developers must be feeling the pressure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:09 am

Don't fuck this up Microsoft. I swear to god if you do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:06 pm

have fun with your HALO: electric boogadee part 3, return of master chief.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:26 pm

^will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga   MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MS: The Halo Reclaimer story No longer a trilogy, expanded to a Saga
Page 1 of 1