Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

xbox one eighty

Go down 
+11
2Sugoi2Die
Based Sonji
Stoney
Mikenuge
Archduke
yonny616
Orion
Chobo
Mecha
Azazel
Mr Canai Spy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

xbox one eighty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

xbox one eighty - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

>Microsoft finally show their true colours at E3
>The public fights back against their shit like they should 
>Microsoft realize they are in trouble
>They panic and change the Xbox One
>"Oh h-hey guys t-thanks for showing us the error of our ways"
>People buying right back into their shit

xbox one eighty - Page 2 1370492059862

Last edited by Padders on Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Good news, but I'm not going to make an impulse buy on the PS4 or Xbox One...especially when I got my PS3 only 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
Why do people still think Xbox One has more games? Just because they announced more games, does NOT mean they're all going to be release on launch date.

So for people who are more interested on buying a Xbox One because you think it has more games, here is a list of confirmed launch titles for both consoles:

PS4 
DC Universe Online
DriveClub
Killzone Shadow Fall
Knack
PlanetSide 2
Warframe

Total: 6

Xbox One 
Dead Rising 3
Forza Motorsport 5
LocoCycle
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals
Ryse: Son of Rome

Total: 6

Some people might be more interested in Xbox One games.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 am

PS4:
Dc Universe Online : I don't give a fuck
Drive Club :  Not sure yet
Killzone Shadow Fall : Strongest titel in the list imho
Knack : Not sure yet
PlanetSide 2 : Already playing it on PC
Warframe : Already playing it on PC

Conclusion : Well Killzone looks cool.

Xbox1:
Dead Rising 3 : Looks meh at best
Forza Motorsport 5 : I don't give a fuck
LocoCycle : I don't give a fuck
Killer Instinct : Not sure yet
Kinect Sports Rivals : Kinect game Razz
Ryse: Son of Rome : Tech Demo without gameplay it seems

Conclusion : Not a single game I care about, though people seem to like Forza

So both Launches aren't particularly strong for me, but Sony has Killzone so that wins it for me.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:35 am

i just hope Microsoft implement some of the features in the future, family sharing and discless play
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

xbox one eighty - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:35 am

InFamous Second Son is the best looking next gen title
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 pm

I had a feeling this would happen. Microsoft better advertise these changes A LOT so they can hope to make some sort of comeback, because as of now, they didn't.

And bullshit they listened to the gamers, if they were really listening to us, they would have changed these features with the original backlash, before E3 and PS4 announcements about their policies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

xbox one eighty - Page 2 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 pm

I can buy that they were listening to gamers, there was an outrage for their policies and they removed their policies after such feedback. If they did not listen then they would not have changed anything.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:01 am

They weren't listening to gamers, they were listening to pre orders
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

xbox one eighty - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:46 am

What Orion said. 

If they had listened to gamers, then they would've removed it a long time ago. But, no, they waited until after E3, after sony proved to be against it, after their pre-orders were lower than the competition's. MS is so full of BS.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:30 am

Thanks man, that means a lot to me
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Equestria

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:04 pm

Then I should have clarified, or at least worded it better. I view those pre-orders as feedback. The pre-orders were showing less then favorable results and they then took a look at what gamers were complaining about to fix it.

Despite that I am not trying to insist that MS secretly cares about the consumer beyond your willingness to buy their stuff. Then again, I can't think of a company that does not...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Azazel wrote:
Then I should have clarified, or at least worded it better. I view those pre-orders as feedback. The pre-orders were showing less then favorable results and they then took a look at what gamers were complaining about to fix it.

Despite that I am not trying to insist that MS secretly cares about the consumer beyond your willingness to buy their stuff. Then again, I can't think of a company that does not...
Kaz Hirai cares about us
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

xbox one eighty - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 pm

xbox one eighty - Page 2 IbcPufmrItxH5E
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Equestria

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Orion wrote:
Azazel wrote:

Kaz Hirai cares about us
How so? 

My point is that both companies goals is to make money with products and services. The problem is that people like Kaz and some of the people at MS are paid to make you think they care, but how do we know if they do? I personally think that the real reason behind whether or not people will love/hate Kaz/MS is more about which company they like more. Of course Kaz is going to say he cares and of course MS is going to say they listen to feedback, they are paid to do that and because of that it is almost impossible to tell if they actually do.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:05 pm

They care as long as it seems beneficial to them. And being good to your customers is good in the long run. The question is if one of them sees this.

Kinda like what Valve does. They give you a bunch of quality games for free with Steam and ridiculous sales, and with that they established a strong dominance just by being percieved as very consumer friendly n' stuff. Now they are in a position where every Pc gamer and their mom uses steam, and developers have to get their game on that system if they want to improve their sales. And even though steam often is kinda shitty, people just overlook it and say fuck that, look at the awesome deals and free stuff.

But with big companies you should never assume, that they are nice to you because they love you. They just love it when you love them.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:34 pm

It wouldn't be fair to say for certain some people like Kaz don't care, but it would definitely be naive to be sure they do.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 am

Ok, you are right. I'm sure that several individuals in the industry simply do care because of their moral obligations or believes or whatevs, but I can not safely seperate the pretenders and good guys.
And this doesn't really go for publishers as a whole.
Though development studios seem to be filled with pretty cool teams in many cases.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 am

Kaz does care, ya'll just been gay nigguhs
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Orion wrote:
Kaz does care, ya'll just been gay nigguhs

How do you not get tired of trolling? It's boring now, a little constructive output from you would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Indeed Orion, stop posting like a 5 year old with way too much time on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

xbox one eighty - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 pm

lol, I love how there were a buntch of reports lately on Sony's support on indie developers.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/10/playstation-4-indie-trend-going-to-accelerate-says-system-architect/
http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/10/sony-knows-indies-dont-need-consoles-the-room-dev/
http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/11/sony-boss-the-steven-spielbergs-of-our-industry-are-indies/

Then a day later, Microsoft does this...

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/11/microsoft-changing-its-policies-to-allow-indies-to-self-publish-rumor/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox one eighty   xbox one eighty - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xbox one eighty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2