Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quitting the internet... mostly!

Go down 
+9
Chobo
Bluenose
Mikenuge
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
Ikreviews
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

Stature : 0

Quitting the internet... mostly! Empty
PostSubject: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Just wanted to make the announcement here for those obsessed with me (you know who you are). I mean to be honest the internet is boring me. What do I really do here but get shit on and get mocked, along with having petty stupid arguments with people who say the most illogical and arrogant things. Not just here, but on Facebook and Meetme as well. I've been called a cyberbully and even an aristocrat. On here people are saying the most stupid things about me. First off, anyone can get a gf. Just because I used to have issues with it when I was 16 doesn't mean I haven't improved. I started being more social and was able to find someone, naturally it didn't work out. It wasn't meant to, God decided so. I'm done with dating, so Orc drop it all ready and kill yourself. Thanks. You too Orion you illogical dumbass. Anyway I'm leaving this site and most others, I'm setting my old and new Youtube channels to private. Deleting all useless accounts on sites I won't use and setting all social network pages to private.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Quitting the internet... mostly! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:00 am

Back to top Go down
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:06 am

The reason I'm posting this here is so you all can leave me alone and quit bringing me up (Orc, that means you). Inuboy/Kendo is dead officially. I won't exist on the internet. The only place you'll find me is on ED. ;p I'm done with seeing stupid people on here who just troll each other all day., I see enough in real life. I've got places to be, better people in life and online (gaming) to meet, and money to make. So good luck to you all and happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:09 am

Mecha, you're also a weirdo. Always using dots and trolling.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Quitting the internet... mostly! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you're going to leave then leave. Not make a thread that is screaming for the attention from some of our local trolls here.

No one really gives two shits about your real life relationships and your social life. The only you got going that you're easy to troll and willing to give in like what you are doing now in this thread and some of the other threads. No one else here have that problem but you. The videos you make about your ex girlfriends and your shit video game opinions on youtube only adds fuel to the fire. Here is some friendly advice, STOP MAKING FUCKING VIDEOS.

Wow, you told someone to go kill themselves over the internet. Shit I haven't heard that one before. Internet must be serious business for you in order to tell someone to go kill themselves. You take the internet way to seriously just like the Mecha Hate Club who ended up leaving just to make a no Mecha club forum. Maybe you should go join them. Here is a link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Enjoy your fantastic social life.

Last edited by Padders on Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:42 am

^^

That gif is fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Quitting the internet... mostly! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 am

Making a thread about leaving? Pathetic much?
#ATTENTIONWHORE
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Quitting the internet... mostly! Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:38 am

Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 am

LOL youre just too sensitive for the internet, lykos makes a fool out of you every time. 
Quote :
Padders
If you're going to leave then leave. Not make a thread that is screaming for the attention from some of our local trolls here.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:47 pm

This is for the better, Kendo. You should have done this long ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Quitting the internet... mostly! 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:24 pm

I've not been here in over a month and Kendo is telling me I need to leave him alone...
Back to top Go down
Ikreviews
Villager
Villager

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 pm

@Teckno I know... should have done this a long time ago. I'd like to request my account be terminated, I'm gonna be taking a long break from the internet. Btw like I said Kendo doesn't exist, the name is Brandon.
@Orc Are you excluding Youtube? Because I mean leave me alone in general. On every single site you post on. Youtube included. I've seen all the videos you've made about me and honestly it's annoying and creepy. Did I ever do anything to you? No I haven't. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Ok bye see you later
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 pm

rip in peace
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:57 pm

get lost loser...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the internet... mostly!   Quitting the internet... mostly! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting the internet... mostly!
Page 1 of 1