Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars

Go down 
+3
Azazel
Orion
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 10:13 am

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars Dedbob10

Quote :
Kingdom Hearts 3 head Tetsuya Nomura has explained that his imagination has been running riot following Disney’s acquisition of Marvel and Lucasarts, sparking potential ways to work each company’s IP into his ever-expanding world.

IGN asked Noruma what he thought Disney’s new acquisitions, to which he replied, “Whenever I hear of the news, I always say, ‘woah…they’ve done it again.’ The first thing I do when I find out this news is contact Disney and see if it’s something I can use [in Kingdom Hearts].”

However, Nomura confirmed that whenever he contacts each separate company and division he gets a varied response, “Disney’s companies are all very different. Sometimes the answer is ‘absolutely no,’ and sometimes the answer is, ‘…hmm, we don’t know…’”

So then, would you like to see any Pixar, Marvel or Lucasarts IP make the leap into Kingdom Hearts 3 Let us know below.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:26 am

Spoderman
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 pm

I hope they at least get star wars.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm

I just don't see how Marvel characters can fit into a Kingdom Hearts game. It kinda destroys the theme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:18 pm

I can see Ultimate Peter Parker, Miles Morales, Thor and Captain America working.
Not sure about Star Wars at all.
But then again i first thought the concept of FF + Disney would never work.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Howard the Duck would fit in perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Parents would remember the movie and then wont let their kids buy the game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:22 pm

its so crazy it might just work.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:03 pm

Darth Vader, plz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:46 pm

http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/08/kingdom-hearts-star-wars-marvel-content-would-be-great/
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:46 am

Pixar and Marvel content are possible, but Star Wars would be tough as EA holds the exclusive video game rights.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am

I'd love to see Sora team up with Wolverine, Spidey, Moon Knight, Daredevil or Captain America.
For Star Wars I'd love to see Sora + Boba Fett team up
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:26 am

If this happens, Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars 409191096 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars   Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts III developer wants Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars
Page 1 of 1