Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8th Generation

Go down 
+14
ghost23
Bluenose
Hydell
The_Biotic_God
TheJubJub5721
NoelX2
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Archduke
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Orc
ArchAngel
Mecha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What 8th generation console are you looking forward the most?
 PS4 (working title)
 Xbox 720 (working title)
 Wii 2 (working title)
View results
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

8th Generation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:27 pm

Pein wrote:
ill go for the new xbox simply because i like my 360 the most of all 3 consoles and i hope microsoft can fix the console reliability and with awesome new and old ip's

You also can't get the PS4 because of that girl you like and her boyfriend or w/e :/
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:
ill go for the new xbox simply because i like my 360 the most of all 3 consoles and i hope microsoft can fix the console reliability and with awesome new and old ip's

You also can't get the PS4 because of that girl you like and her boyfriend or w/e :/

You're thinking of Kendo.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:

othazzright.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Sonji wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:

othazzright.
Kendo can't get any friends. Boy nor girl... Gawddd Learn plz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

8th Generation - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Fuck! I'm not sure if I'll be gaming that much next gen, since I'll be busy with life. I'm still going to buy a PS4 though.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:39 am

Mecha wrote:
Fuck! I'm not sure if I'll be gaming that much next gen, since I'll be busy with life. I'm still going to buy a PS4 though.

8th Generation - Page 2 My+head+is+full+of+caffeine+_208df60afab81b2f40f643ab6a165963

Confusing post is confusing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:16 am

ill most likely be buying a ps4. but i also want to build a gaming PC soon. i keep wasting my money on other hobbies though :x
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

8th Generation - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 am

Stoney wrote:
Mecha wrote:

8th Generation - Page 2 My+head+is+full+of+caffeine+_208df60afab81b2f40f643ab6a165963

Confusing post is confusing.

lol, WTF was I smoking at that time? =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8th Generation   8th Generation - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8th Generation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2