Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:04 am

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? CrimsonDragonLogo

Since this is merely speculation, and not some news by some internet outlet, I am posting it on General Gaming.

For those who don't know ANYTHING about it, let me explain.

This game is a on-rails shooter using the Kinect (Hopefully, there will be some controller option like what Ryse did). It was going to release on the 360, published by Microsoft, but was delayed. There hasn't been a release date as of today. There has been a demo leak on the XBLA very late in 2012.

This is actually the spiritual successor to Panzer Dragoon back on the Sega Saturn and the original Xbox. It is directed by Yukio Futatsugi, creator of the first PD games, and composed by Saori Kobayashi, who also composed PD Saga and PD Orta.

I do believe that it will also be released on the Xbox One, appearing at the Microsoft E3 conference. It could be one of the 8 new IPs if it isn't released on the 360, or it could be released on both consoles.

I hope it does make a release on that console. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:09 am

Never played it before.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:52 am

Thank you for contributing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 am

I've played Panzer Dragoon a couple of times at a mates place. Prob won't buy an Xbox One for just this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:30 am

Looks too linear. It would have been pretty epic if it was more open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:05 am

Glad to see that they haven't killed panzer dragoon series or atleast not the genre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?   Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson Dragon to appear on Xbox One?
Page 1 of 1