Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? Empty
PostSubject: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 pm

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/512839-telltale-sign-of-walking-dead-game-or-is-it-the-fables-game?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=telltale-sign-of-walking-dead-game-or-is-it-the-fables-game

Fables is great, except the whole "ISRAELS ARE HEROES FIGHTING TO SURVIVE" message in that one issue
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:42 pm

Walking Dead :fuckthat:

The Last of Us FTW!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Mecha wrote:

The Last of Us FTW!

When it comes to powerful story telling, nothing beats The Walking Dead, although I'm hearing great things about it The Last of Us. Let's see if it can bring me close to tears like TWD. Sad

Although Ellie seems quite annoying from what I've seen so far, Clementine from TWD was the best child character ever written/voiced in a vidya game, period.

Anyway, I hope TellTale aren't working on a Fable game, focus 100% on TWD season 2.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:53 pm

Stoney wrote:
Mecha wrote:

The Last of Us FTW!

When it comes to powerful story telling, nothing beats The Walking Dead, although I'm hearing great things about it The Last of Us. Let's see if it can bring me close to tears like TWD. Sad

Although Ellie seems quite annoying from what I've seen so far, Clementine from TWD was the best child character ever written/voiced in a vidya game, period.

Anyway, I hope TellTale aren't working on a Fable game, focus 100% on TWD season 2.

Tell me you watched the show, mate!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:55 pm

They have already announced they are working on it and even have released screenshots

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/404997/first-fables-the-wolf-among-us-screenshots-emerge/

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? Image_301416_fit_940

The design looks fucking awesome, i seriously reccomend checking out the rest of the screenshots
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:00 pm

TV show :fuckthat:

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? The-wa10

Comics FTW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?   Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Telltale Sign of a new Walking Dead Game…Or is it the Fables Game?
Page 1 of 1