Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:50 am

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" Quantum_break-23741025-frntl1
Quote :
"The unique capability of Remedy, I think is around storytelling," Spencer said. "And television's always been a great place to tell strong stories. We've got this interactive component ... where actions in one and viewing in one, impact what people are doing in the other. That's our creative idea."

"The team has enough momentum in that space, I thought, so it was a great opportunity to put them on stage and show something. We'll talk more as the game evolves." Microsoft has previously confirmed that the game will not be an Xbox One launch title. During a recent podcast interview with Major Nelson, Remedy's creative director Sam Lake said that Quantum Break was the studio's "most ambitious, big game yet."
"What makes it really interesting is the show connection," he said. "We do have a live action show to go with that, and link to it in a very, very interesting and exciting way - creating this really big interactive experience together - the game and the show. You'll see more of that really soon, I can't really go into more detail."

Lake, who recently took to YouTube to explain the studio's current position on an Alan Wake sequel, was also asked how soon we can expect more news on Quantum Break.

"Let's just say that I'll definitely be at E3," he replied. "I'm not sure if I'm supposed to say any more, except that you will hear more really, really soon and by soon I refer to the month that rhymes with soon. I've probably already said too much."
http://www.oxm.co.uk/55026/quantum-break-gameplay-will-push-the-boundaries-of-how-people-think-of-live-action-and-gaming-today/

That's the actual game cover.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:55 am

The title of the game reminds me of that Japanese Gears of War rip-off.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:56 am

@Mecha Quantum Theory? Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:00 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:42 am

Reminds me off Defiance, but since this has a higher budget most likely it would work better hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:37 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Reminds me off Defiance, but since this has a higher budget most likely it would work better hopefully.

That was my same thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:04 pm

Wait there's a tv show to go along. With it? Is there any gameplay?
Just give us Alan Wake. 2 you sluts
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Yeah, all this looks like is MS's counter to Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"   Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quantum Break gameplay will "push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today"
Page 1 of 1