Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stop Trolling PS3Nation

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Stop Trolling PS3Nation R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Stop Trolling PS3Nation Empty
PostSubject: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:11 am

Just because the forum has no active members doesn't mean you should start trolling. Just let it be. G7 members trolling PS3Nation, I want to join now! How do you think trolling another gaming forum will make us look? Trolling is trolling, no matter if it's on another forum or not. Doesn't make us any better.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:12 am

umadbro?

G7 trolling PS3N is the equivalent of Reddit trolling polls.

Get over it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:17 am

Woah, wait, no one informed me we were trolling! GOD DAMMIT I WANT IN ON THIS
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:19 am

Sonji wrote:
umadbro?

Get over it.

You're missing the point. But hey, that's okay. If you didn't get it the first time then I don't need to explain myself again.

Plus, I don't expect you to understand. Especially from someone encourages trolling. Nice job, admin.

Last edited by Mecha on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 am

Mecha wrote:
Sonji wrote:
umadbro?

Get over it.

You missing the point. But hey, that's okay. If you didn't get it the first time then I don't need to explain myself again.

Plus, I don't expect you to understand. Especially from someone encourages trolling. Nice job admin.

You're*. Who encourages trolling*. Nice job, admin*.

If you're going to call me out on being stupid, you should at least get your grammar straight.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 am

Sonji wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Sonji wrote:
umadbro?

Get over it.

You missing the point. But hey, that's okay. If you didn't get it the first time then I don't need to explain myself again.

Plus, I don't expect you to understand. Especially from someone encourages trolling. Nice job admin.

You're*. Who encourages trolling*. Nice job, admin*.

If you're going to call me out on being stupid, you should at least get your grammar straight.

Criticizing my grammar just proves you got nothing further to add.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Stop Trolling PS3Nation XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 am

You guys probably should stop trolling. Zillah's trying to get the site back up and running and you guys aren't helping.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:44 am

Hmmmm.... Who would be so cruel to make a ps3nation account. Give the profile picture a troll face. And make posts about how awesome G7 is.... :)
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Stop Trolling PS3Nation ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am

Not surprising that a forum run by total incompetents would become a haven for trolls.

Guys, there are 2 options. Welcome tahdmick back (he's trolled less than most members here), or find a way to stop the members from trolling other sites. Seems simple enough, and it'll stop you from developing an image similar to 4Chan's.

Blixtstorm wrote:
You must have like no life at all besides trolling on internet. I pity you.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Not surprising that a forum run by total incompetents would become a haven for trolls.

Guys, there are 2 options. Welcome tahdmick back (he's trolled less than most members here), or find a way to stop the members from trolling other sites. Seems simple enough, and it'll stop you from developing an image similar to 4Chan's.

Blixtstorm wrote:

We aren't welcoming tahmdick back here. Sorry.

I don't see how tahmdick being a cunt has anything to do with members from here trolling PS3N.

Members who get caught trolling PS3N gets banned for a day from here, that's a better solution.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

Alanski wrote:

Blixtstorm wrote:

I don't see how tahmdick being a cunt has anything to do with members from here trolling PS3N.

Members who get caught trolling PS3N gets banned for a day from here, that's a better solution.

I'm not going to waste my time trolling a barren wasteland but you're going to ban someone for something they did on a different site? That's as stupid as committing a crime in a different country and getting charged in the US.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Stop Trolling PS3Nation XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:01 pm

JubJub, you forget that it's still partly my site, so if you troll it, you'll be causing emotional distress.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 pm

TRF wrote:
JubJub, you forget that it's still partly my site, so if you troll it, you'll be causing emotional distress.

Pish posh, I've done worse :)
Back to top Go down
Zil
Background Character
Background Character
Zil

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Stop Trolling PS3Nation Grammar-nazi-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.ps3nation.net
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Look at who this coming from. Stop Trolling PS3Nation 725796345
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Teckno wrote:

For the last time, I wasn't trolling G7. If anything a lot of the members here troll more than me. Yet they don't get IP banned?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Alanski wrote:

Blixtstorm wrote:

I'm not going to waste my time trolling a barren wasteland but you're going to ban someone for something they did on a different site? That's as stupid as committing a crime in a different country and getting charged in the US.

It gives us a bad image if we troll a dead site.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Didn't you meatspin us early in the creation of this forum?

Yeah....
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Sonji wrote:
Didn't you meatspin us early in the creation of this forum?

Yeah....

No. -_-

Where did you get that from?

Last edited by Mecha on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

For the last time, I wasn't trolling G7. If anything a lot of the members here troll more than me. Yet they don't get IP banned?

Quit kidding yourself, you were trolling. And you patronized every move G7 made continuously complaining about it. We have a large banned list bro, we got rid of most of the trolls here. Mikenuge is an exception because when he does troll, he posts it on something like the "Epic Thread".
And we only IP banned you cause you made several accounts. Look even now, you made an account bypassing an IP ban. We just decided not to ban you cause you seem like you actually take the site seriously now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Quit kidding yourself, you were trolling. And you patronized every move G7 made continuously complaining about it. We have a large banned list bro, we got rid of most of the trolls here. Mikenuge is an exception because when he does troll, he posts it on something like the "Epic Thread".
And we only IP banned you cause you made several accounts. Look even now, you made an account bypassing an IP ban. We just decided not to ban you cause you seem like you actually take the site seriously now.

I never made several accounts. Sonji change my name CyberpunkCentral to RageFaceGuy. Making everyone believe that I was making more than just one account.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Mecha wrote:
Teckno wrote:

I never made several accounts. Sonji change my name CyberpunkCentral to RageFaceGuy. Making everyone believe that I was making more than just one account.

Shut up and stop bitching, you were trolling. We know it, and you know it. Be happy they are letting you back.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Shut up and stop bitching, you were trolling. We know it, and you know it. Be happy they are letting you back.

Yet you can't name 1 time where I was trolling.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Stop Trolling PS3Nation 1443829230

Why can't you, for once, just be happy that we gave you a second chance?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Alanski wrote:
Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Stop Trolling PS3Nation 1443829230

Why can't you, for once, just be happy that we gave you a second chance?

All i'm saying is that I didn't make several accounts as Teckno believes is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop Trolling PS3Nation   Stop Trolling PS3Nation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop Trolling PS3Nation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next