Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggest fanboys on this site?

Go down 
+6
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
ghost23
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
DaSingh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

Biggest fanboys on this site? Empty
PostSubject: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:13 pm

I think it's:
-Lykos
-ghost23
-Zeratul
-igame
-BlackStigma

AND THE BIGGEST GOD DAMN ONE OF ALL:
-Alanski, that son of b----.

Last edited by DaSingh on Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Biggest fanboys on this site? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Definitely Alanski. He has such an obvious bias towards the Wii it's ridiculous.

BlackStigma was well, who won't put down the Sony Kool-Aid for one second to listen to reason.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Wii is shit, get over it.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:20 pm

TRF wrote:
Definitely Alanski. He has such an obvious bias towards the Wii it's ridiculous.

BlackStigma was well, who won't put down the Sony Kool-Aid for one second to listen to reason.

He's a moderator so I didn't want to say anything towards Alanski cause I'm scared. And I forgot about BlackStigma.

Alanski wrote:
Wii is shit, get over it.
That's off-topic. Just sayin'.

Don't double post- Alanski
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 pm

You're weak, add me to the list dammit. I try so fucking hard to get recognition and I get nothing.

EDIT:

I hope this thread isn't serious. Seems like you're pretty judge-mental.

EDIT (again):

I wuv you man, I think I'm gonna tear up...I mean fuck you all wii is shit jajaja.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:44 pm

360 ftw!
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Biggest fanboys on this site? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 pm

That Padders is a pretty big fanboy. Think he is so f**king big with his awesome game collection and always gets the best trade in deals. He is not a real and mature hardcore gamer because he owns more then one console and he buys multiplats over quality exclusives. Oh he is the most sexest person on this forum.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:49 pm

But lets be honest, everyone you mentioned was from XBR, there are some people here who are extremely PS3 biased.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 pm

ghost23 wrote:
But lets be honest, everyone you mentioned was from XBR, there are some people here who are extremely PS3 biased.
I listed igame who's a PS3 fanboy, but honestly, a majority of people here are from XboxRepublic so there will be more Xbots.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Actually, the majority of people came from PS3N. The idea for G7 actually started at PS3N and the co-founders were from PS3N.

I say DukemNukem is a pretty big PS3 fanboy. Don't get me started on TRF. That douche likes the PS3 better than PS1.

Last edited by Alanski on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Australia

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:00 pm

DaSingh wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I listed igame who's a PS3 fanboy, but honestly, a majority of people here are from XboxRepublic so there will be more Xbots.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone on XBR was an Xbot.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:03 pm

Alanski wrote:
Actually, the majority of people came from PS3N. The idea for G7 actually started at PS3N and the co-founders were from PS3N.

I say DukemNukem is a pretty big PS3 fanboy. Don't get me started on TRF. That douche likes the PS3 better than PS1.

No one's laughing.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Biggest fanboys on this site? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:05 pm

I'm actually a bit of a PS3 fanboy myself. then again, I am a nintendo fanboy at heart. I guess i'm just an Xbox Hater.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:10 pm

DaSingh wrote:
Alanski wrote:

No one's laughing.

I don't get it? I wasn't joking.

He made a list of top 10 consoles on his blog at IGN. He put PS1 at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Alanski wrote:
DaSingh wrote:
Alanski wrote:

No one's laughing.

I don't get it? I wasn't joking.

He made a list of top 10 consoles on his blog at IGN. He put PS1 at the bottom.

No one found what you said, in the slightest form funny. So I just stated the obvious. No one's laughing.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:12 pm

chobo500 wrote:
I'm actually a bit of a PS3 fanboy myself. then again, I am a nintendo fanboy at heart. I guess i'm just an Xbox Hater.
Biggest fanboys on this site? 3128676713
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:14 pm

This is lol, especially cause of the seriousness being exhibited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

For someone with only 11 posts on the forum you sure do know alot about us or atleast pretend to Razz.

I seriously thought you were tahmdick's sock account trying to troll. You should post more often.

Quote :
No one found what you said, in the slightest form funny. So I just stated the obvious. No one's laughing.

Right, and I wasn't kidding. Seems to be a miscommunication issue here? I'm 100% serious. Ask TRF. I was raging on the chatbox for hours when he made that list.

Last edited by Alanski on Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

lolwut
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Who tahmdick?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

No one special.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Alanski wrote:
No one special.
Pretty good description.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I"m a fanboy? i'd like an explanation to your judgement towards me and how you came to this conclusion.

Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 pm

igame wrote:
I"m a fanboy? i'd like an explanation to your judgement towards me and how you came to this conclusion.

Yea igame IMO is the least fanboyish out of all of us. That doesn't really say much since most of us came from fanboy forums Razz.
Back to top Go down
DaSingh
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 pm

Don't spam.- Alanski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest fanboys on this site?   Biggest fanboys on this site? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest fanboys on this site?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next