Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cracked Joins in on the Fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Cracked Joins in on the Fun! Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Cracked Joins in on the Fun!   Cracked Joins in on the Fun! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:15 pm

http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/5-features-new-xbox-that-are-about-to-ruin-everything/

I lol'ed at the "smack that ass" joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Cracked Joins in on the Fun!   Cracked Joins in on the Fun! I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Just reiterates that this console has ZERO redeeming factors. Why, why would someone part with their cash for this DRM box?

If Sony go the same way, then no next gen console for me. Sad
Back to top Go down

Cracked Joins in on the Fun!
Page 1 of 1