Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. Empty
PostSubject: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:39 am

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. _1369410

---------

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. 5fd0c6ae-d7d1-4221-9e43-8a7ed5d2e525.jpg?n=FM5_1

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. 93d4dbae-f75c-4474-8e7b-0227bd818493.jpg?n=FM5_2

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. 9b763fec-bf57-4475-b333-1e9dfd19185d.jpg?n=FM5_3

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:34 am

The new design looks bland, just a green blob with the logo.

Forza looks gorgeous as always.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:54 pm

another green DVD box?

disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:14 pm

I am excited as always for Forza, assuming I get an Xbox One, I am liking the Top Gear content so I hope the logo on the front is not just for show.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Who gives a fuck about the logo? I just wanna play some games!
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Well, at least it has the blu-ray case.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Azazel wrote:
I am excited as always for Forza, assuming I get an Xbox One, I am liking the Top Gear content so I hope the logo on the front is not just for show.

Forza 4 had that logo too. Yet all it featured was Jeremy Clarkson narrations in Auto Vista, the top gear test track and some stupid bowling mini games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.   Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 5 Box Art, Screenshots Released.
Page 1 of 1