Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.


Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 User Pics Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:57 am

Lykos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Can't tell if its gay looking dude, or girl with short hair.

how does he look "gay"?
You can seriously tell that someone is attracted to men just from their appearance? lol

Well i do have a gay friend, and i gotta say they have a lot in common based on appearance, just saying.
I'm not trying to be an ass either, i just seriously can't tell cuz the picture lacks a lot of detail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:59 pm

is it the suit?
shades? hair?
EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Razz


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lykos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Can't tell if its gay looking dude, or girl with short hair.

how does he look "gay"?
You can seriously tell that someone is attracted to men just from their appearance? lol

Well i do have a gay friend, and i gotta say they have a lot in common based on appearance, just saying.
I'm not trying to be an ass either, i just seriously can't tell cuz the picture lacks a lot of detail.

lol you're acting like gay is a fashion

And personally I don't see what makes him look "gay".


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

Arkay wrote:
is it the suit?
shades? hair?
EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Razz

He has a suit just like that, he has had that same hair style before, and he always wears shades Razz
But hey that could also just mean that you have the same style as him, which is actually good cuz everyone knows him for being fashionable.

@Lykos

Well i haven't met a gay dude that is not fashionable, i have seen my friend's boyfriends and they are all pretty much look like him.
I know it does't make him gay for having the same taste, and hey its good taste, but i was also talking about his face, its very feminine like.
And yes gay dudes tend to have a feminine facial structure, does it make him gay? no, i never claimed that he IS gay.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:38 pm

so he got a suit from a tailor that cost 600 euro??
personally i think you can stop calling me gay and feminine
well cause you have seen one pic of me does that mean i look feminine always?
if you would see me IRL would you still think i looked gay?


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

@Lykos

Well i haven't met a gay dude that is not fashionable, i have seen my friend's boyfriends and they are all pretty much look like him.
I know it does't make him gay for having the same taste, and hey its good taste, but i was also talking about his face, its very feminine like.
And yes gay dudes tend to have a feminine facial structure, does it make him gay? no, i never claimed that he IS gay.


Weird. I have met gay dudes that aren't fashionable. I live about an hour (train journey) away from this place called Brighton. It's like gay city. xD
When you're there you see loads of male couples holding hands and stuff. If you've been to a place like that, you'd be shocked at how un-feminine so many of them are.
I don't know where you're coming from about the feminine facial structure.. have you heard of "bears"? >.< lol don't ask how I know of this stuff...
But yeah, it's harsh to just call people gay. Not that there's anything wrong with gays but let's face it, it's not exactly complimentary to be called gay after two milleniums of homophobia.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Guys check this out

BEFORE:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AFTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Lykos wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

@Lykos

Well i haven't met a gay dude that is not fashionable, i have seen my friend's boyfriends and they are all pretty much look like him.
I know it does't make him gay for having the same taste, and hey its good taste, but i was also talking about his face, its very feminine like.
And yes gay dudes tend to have a feminine facial structure, does it make him gay? no, i never claimed that he IS gay.


Weird. I have met gay dudes that aren't fashionable. I live about an hour (train journey) away from this place called Brighton. It's like gay city. xD
When you're there you see loads of male couples holding hands and stuff. If you've been to a place like that, you'd be shocked at how un-feminine so many of them are.
I don't know where you're coming from about the feminine facial structure.. have you heard of "bears"? >.< lol don't ask how I know of this stuff...
But yeah, it's harsh to just call people gay. Not that there's anything wrong with gays but let's face it, it's not exactly complimentary to be called gay after two milleniums of homophobia.
QFT !
But im not a homophobic i just dislike being called gay when i dunno the guy who is saying it :p
and i have friends who are BI at most and really those guys look just like anyone else ;o


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Lykos wrote:
Guys check this out

BEFORE:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AFTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DRUNK!
SOBER!
JK :joker:


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:50 am

I have been called gay before by people i know, it never bothered me.
So i'm surprised that you care about an internet stranger calling u gay.

And yes he buys expensive shit too, thats all he does with his money, buy expensive clothes.

You asked me to explain myself, if you hadn't asked me to do so i would of have stopped already. Like i said before, the quality of your pic was bad, not much detail on it, i was merely stating what i saw.

Again i NEVER said that you ARE gay, idk why your acting like i did.
Having feminine features could be called off as a stereotype, but it is slightly correlated to it. Its a stereotype cuz its very common.

BUT i think i'll just apologize, its getting annoying having to explain myself over and over again.

Sorry for calling you gay dude.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 am

^
dats all I wanted to hear Razz


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have been called gay before by people i know, it never bothered me.
So i'm surprised that you care about an internet stranger calling u gay.

And yes he buys expensive shit too, thats all he does with his money, buy expensive clothes.

You asked me to explain myself, if you hadn't asked me to do so i would of have stopped already. Like i said before, the quality of your pic was bad, not much detail on it, i was merely stating what i saw.

Again i NEVER said that you ARE gay, idk why your acting like i did.
Having feminine features could be called off as a stereotype, but it is slightly correlated to it. Its a stereotype cuz its very common.

BUT i think i'll just apologize, its getting annoying having to explain myself over and over again.

Sorry for calling you gay dude.


well i get it people who are comfortable where they are dont get as mad as people who are insecure but i got bullied when i was little because thaey thought i looked gay so really i got ma reasons Razz
Btw Apologie <- (spell it) Accepted!


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
avatar

Stature : 18
Sweden Male
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Arkay wrote:

well i get it people who are comfortable where they are dont get as mad as people who are insecure but i got bullied when i was little because thaey thought i looked gay so really i got ma reasons Razz
Btw Apologie <- (spell it) Accepted!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apology.



Svecia Memor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
avatar

Stature : 173
England Male
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Arkay wrote:

well i get it people who are comfortable where they are dont get as mad as people who are insecure but i got bullied when i was little because thaey thought i looked gay so really i got ma reasons Razz
Btw Apologie <- (spell it) Accepted!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apology.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cuntbag.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wolfyreviews.webs.com
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
avatar

Stature : 25
Male
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 pm

^^ lol


"The chances of surviving are...slim."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Took a photo during class. As you can see, I'm a person that lacks basic grooming knowledge, gets little to no sleep at all, and it's highly possible that every girl I meet will friendzone me.

But check out that bitching shirt.


Currently playing: Beneath a Steel Sky(1994)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 am

^ Dude looks South American
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Dude looks South American

Well, this forum needs some color!



Currently playing: Beneath a Steel Sky(1994)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Dude looks South American

Well, this forum needs some color!


I'm pretty sure not everyone here is white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar


Stature : 14
The Dreadf Male
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Dude looks South American

Well, this forum needs some color!

BUT KRATOS IS WHIIITE !! confused 👽 :joker: <- now we're talking colour!


Once we were many...Now we are few, Hunters...Killers of the worlds filth, Witchers... The ultimate killing machines
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
avatar

Stature : 176
The Gutter Male
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:01 am

Arkay wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
^ Dude looks South American

Well, this forum needs some color!

BUT KRATOS IS WHIIITE !! confused 👽 :joker: <- now we're talking colour!

Kratos is white, his VA is black. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:07 pm

BTW I'm not South American.

I'm North American.


Currently playing: Beneath a Steel Sky(1994)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 pm



Im a stud Razz
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
avatar

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:46 pm

^^^ Wat r joo doin wit mai waifu?


Currently playing: Beneath a Steel Sky(1994)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
avatar

Stature : 39
in front of computer Male
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
BTW I'm not South American.

I'm North American.

North or South, you still look like a beaner Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: User Pics Thread    

Back to top Go down
 
User Pics Thread
Back to top 
Page 3 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Feedback/Community-
Jump to: