Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PSN could be down for DAYS.

Go down 
+13
The_Biotic_God
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
Stigma
Stoney
igame
The Enkindler
Archduke
TheJubJub5721
Based Sonji
2Sugoi2Die
Orc
Bluenose
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:41 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
They SAID it could be outside forces, but when I had a PS3, PSN went down pretty frequently. I have no doubt that this was just a technical error
You must have had a shitty Internet connection because this is the only time I've been unable to access PSN.
i confirm this. except when they do some maintenance, but they advise you & its always just a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 pm

BRB going to play some mario kart on wii wi-fi connection LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:54 pm

It's never been down for me other than this time.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Apart from maintenance every blue moon, the only time PSN was down for me was the Apocalyps3 and now its permanently down for me after my PS3 died Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:17 pm

Reaper wrote:
Apart from maintenance every blue moon, the only time PSN was down for me was the Apocalyps3 and now its permanently down for me after my PS3 died Sad
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Reaper wrote:

k?
Back to top Go down
ADV3N7URER!!!!!
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
ADV3N7URER!!!!!

Stature : 2
in my imagination

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 pm

"We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security. We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available."
-Patrick Seybold

it appears that now their not just trying to get psn back online, their also trying to patch everything up & strengthening up psn security , requiring even more time.
:disapproval:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:59 pm

^
|
|
Aw that's too ba- Oh wow I just got a 20 killstreak on xbox live PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 2505020059 BRB
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Based on how you played Halo 3 the couple of times we played together, there's no way you could ever get a five killstreak. PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
They SAID it could be outside forces, but when I had a PS3, PSN went down pretty frequently. I have no doubt that this was just a technical error
You must have had a shitty Internet connection because this is the only time I've been unable to access PSN.

Back when this was, you barely touched your PS3. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Reaper wrote:

Buy an X Bawks. You'd fit right in with the rest of the frag heads. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:51 pm

TRF wrote:
Based on how you played Halo 3 the couple of times we played together, there's no way you could ever get a five killstreak. PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 725796345

:lol!: well...erm... yeah well........ .....no comment.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
They SAID it
could be outside forces, but when I had a PS3, PSN went down pretty
frequently. I have no doubt that this was just a technical error

I was blind and confused back then. Remember when you only touched your 360 to play Left 4 Dead 2, samue14? Why did you ever leave that fulfilling lifestyle?

Lykos wrote:
TRF wrote:
Based on how you played Halo 3 the couple of times we played together, there's no way you could ever get a five killstreak. PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 528803

Yeah, next time you want to say something about my precious PSN, don't.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:45 pm

TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
TRF wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
They SAID it
could be outside forces, but when I had a PS3, PSN went down pretty
frequently. I have no doubt that this was just a technical error

I was blind and confused back then. Remember when you only touched your 360 to play Left 4 Dead 2, samue14? Why did you ever leave that fulfilling lifestyle?

lolololololololol samue14....the good old days. But hey, I am back into that habit. The only time I ever sign into Live is when I play GTA...on PC Razz My 360 is collecting dust for me.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:47 pm

TRF wrote:

Yeah, next time you want to say something about my precious PSN, don't.[/quote]

ps3 has no gaemes

see that was directed at ps3 not psn Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:08 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
lolololololololol samue14....the good old days. But hey, I am back into that habit. The only time I ever sign into Live is when I play GTA...on PC Razz My 360 is collecting dust for me.
Yeah, but it's collecting dust for your PC, not your PS3.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

BACK ON TOPIC.

NOW.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:55 pm

That sucks for you guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:09 am

Damn, word is going around that there may be hackers stealing people's financial information. That is really worrying.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 am

ghost23 wrote:
Damn, word is going around that there may be hackers stealing people's financial information. That is really worrying.
I don't think consumers need be worried. If anything happens, Sony is going to be liable for allowing that information to be accessed so easily.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:27 am

TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I don't think consumers need be worried. If anything happens, Sony is going to be liable for allowing that information to be accessed so easily.

Indeed, but it makes me really question the integrity of Sony's online security if they are putting the information of millions of people at risk. I may never trust Sony with any of my personal information again after this.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:44 am

ghost23 wrote:
TRF wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Indeed, but it makes me really question the integrity of Sony's online security if they are putting the information of millions of people at risk. I may never trust Sony with any of my personal information again after this.
Thankfully Sony is beefing up their security because of this. They're not just getting PSN back online, they're adding to it in the process to make it more secure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN could be down for DAYS.   PSN could be down for DAYS. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN could be down for DAYS.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2