Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No More Heroes: Red Zone

Go down 
+3
TheJubJub5721
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

No More Heroes: Red Zone StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

No More Heroes: Red Zone Empty
PostSubject: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:05 am

Quote :
No More Heroes: Red Zone Nmh_rz
There’s another version of the original No More Heroes coming to the PlayStation 3, but this one’s for Japan only and only for adults. No more toning down the graphic violence of Travis Touchdown in No More Heroes: Red Zone.

Source: kotaku
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:06 am

No more wii. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 am

The first one was utter shite. Maybe the second was better but I bought the first recently and it's shockingly mediocre at best.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:21 pm

I gotta play the first ones still, I heard good things about them.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:25 pm

o.O

Why couldn't we get the 360 version of NMH?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Quote :
The first one was utter shite. Maybe the second was better but I bought the first recently and it's shockingly mediocre at best.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

No More Heroes: Red Zone XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Lykos wrote:

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Quote :
Yeah, but you think FortressCraft is better than Minecraft, so your opinion is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:38 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Quote :
Yeah, but you think FortressCraft is better than Minecraft, so your opinion is invalid.

How people can play either one is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Quote :

I don't think it's better.
It's just better suited to me.
My computer can run fuck all.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

No More Heroes: Red Zone ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

I would totally get this, it doesn't seem like a game I'd want my mom to see me playing, but the art-style and the environment make it look very appealing.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:15 am

stoney wrote:
How people can play either one is beyond me.

ehh, it's addictive if you're a creative sort of person :)
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

No More Heroes: Red Zone StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I enjoy the nerdy otaku lol. Deff gonna buy this but it appears to be Japan only. NMH: Heroes' Paradise is stilll getting a outside Japan release Komani (I wub you Komani).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes: Red Zone   No More Heroes: Red Zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes: Red Zone
Page 1 of 1