Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

That depressing moment...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

That depressing moment... Empty
PostSubject: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:39 pm

when you realize the gaming keyboard & mouse you bought will take 2-5 weeks to dispatch -____-

"DELIVERY ESTIMATE Friday 31 May 2013 - Saturday 15 Jun 2013"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:38 pm

do you guys not have 2 day shipping?

also please post the keyboard and mouse that you bought, so i can tell you everything wrong with it and them laugh at you.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Yeah well, first class added another £5 to the price and I was like "fuck dat shit"

Then I realized after buying that without first class it takes 2-5 weeks. Oh well.

I know you will laugh, but I will show you anyway because not a single fuck is given

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zalman-ZM-K400G-USB-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00A8LPN3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367782822&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+keyboard

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zalman-ZM-M300-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B007FR9XF4/ref=pd_sim_computers_1

:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:14 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Yeah well, first class added another £5 to the price and I was like "fuck dat shit"

Then I realized after buying that without first class it takes 2-5 weeks. Oh well.

I know you will laugh, but I will show you anyway because not a single fuck is given

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zalman-ZM-K400G-USB-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B00A8LPN3U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367782822&sr=8-1&keywords=gaming+keyboard

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zalman-ZM-M300-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B007FR9XF4/ref=pd_sim_computers_1

:)

the keyboard looks like something a 13 year old would get. is it atleast mechanical?

did you make your decision based on how many buttons a mouse has?

also, if you didnt know, those buttons on the mouse arent extra buttons. computers only recognise 3 buttons for the mouse. those extra buttons are "secondary buttons" for hotkeys already on your keyboard. good if you play MMOs or if you're a lazy piece of shit i guess.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:50 am

I play Guild Wars 2 & WoW.

My decision to buy it was because it is the cheapest one available.

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:17 am

Dude that keyboard looks like total shit, I would rather use a $5 standard black one from walmart.

This is the most aesthetic keyboard.

That depressing moment... Das-keyboard-model-s-professional-1ibg-800

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That depressing moment...   That depressing moment... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That depressing moment...
Page 1 of 1