Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  Empty
PostSubject: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:30 am

i cannot believe he sees nothing wrong with this:

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  Boston-house-1

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  Martial-law-boston

just look at that like bar. Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  1443829230
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:14 am

American's are too fucking dumb to handle rights and freedom
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

I completely understand that their first priority was to find these men before they could feel an ounce of freedom or get away to do this kind of attack again? But come the fuck on. That second video looks frighteningly like when the nazi's stormed houses to find hidden jews. Absolutely removed all rights of those people because there was a possibility that the men were in there? They didn't even find the guys there!
As for the excessive shooting? I haven't seen this clip, but they need to be controlled and precise when taking down a wanted person. Not putting other citizens in harms way.

By the way, shig. I'm trying to find the clips removed from the first video. Any chance you've found them and can post them here so I can see?
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:02 pm

US Police State Confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 4:31 pm

heres the video CCP.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

I love Uygur but i have to agree with Maher and Paul, i mean the amount of police forces got way out of hand and there is no excuse for that.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:37 am

This is.. wow. I just... I'll probably edit this tomorrow with more to comment, but right now I am at a lost of words. Thanks for the vid, Shig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.    Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cenk Uygur: Its ok to suspend your rights temporarily.
Page 1 of 1