Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drinking songs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Drinking songs Empty
PostSubject: Drinking songs   Drinking songs I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:48 am

Post those songs that make you raise your tankards and drink dat ale all night!
Drinking songs D_d_ha10

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Drinking songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking songs   Drinking songs I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Got wasted last night with my buddies, went to see The Doors Alive, a tribute band to, yup, you guessed it, The Rolling Stones.

Anyway, when this one came on, the place was rocking, great night, few lads who were standing beside us got a couple of spliffs going, security looked the other way, great night, everytime I listen to this particular Doors song, I getting buzzing!

Actually, just found a couple of clips from last night, we were on the balcony/VIP area (mate works on the doors/bouncer) :fuckyea: top left, ah man, awesome night!

Drinking songs 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Drinking songs E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Drinking songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking songs   Drinking songs I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:35 am

WHAT THE HELL!!!
You took two of mine ya damned orc ;_;
Finnish band Finntroll...singing in swedish...hardcore drinkig material I love you

Anyways

well that and club music (ugh) i hate it but im forced to listen to the crap.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Drinking songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking songs   Drinking songs I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drinking songs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking songs   Drinking songs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking songs
Page 1 of 1