Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Webcomics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

Favorite Webcomics Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Webcomics   Favorite Webcomics I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:10 pm

So what webcomics do you all read? I've seen plenty rise and fall over the years, but these are the ones that are still around I like.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Kind of science-y
xkcd - Also kind of science-y, with more computer stuff
Order of the Stick - Has a D&D theme, currently undergoing renovation so give it a few days before reading it from the start
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things - Just read the title
Penny Arcade - If you've never heard of Penny Arcade or read webcomics, probably start here. Sometimes strays away from gaming for a few strips, but comes back.
8-Bit Theater - Based on Final Fantasy 1. It's now completed but still on the web.
Concerned - A side story to Half Life 2. Also completed.
Dr McNinja - JUST READ IT

There are a bunch more I'll re-find every few months and catch up with, but these are the ones I keep up in.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Favorite Webcomics R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Favorite Webcomics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Webcomics   Favorite Webcomics I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:44 am

I don't think I read much web comics.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Webcomics
Page 1 of 1