Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?   Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:36 pm

I'm a big fan of his videos and the guy himself is cool.

But I'm disappointed with this one video

"Yeah blew my mind when I was talking to a NPC (Non-playable-character) and he starts talking about his "Husband" I was like WTF? are you serious? I had to ask again!
I just want to know how sexual orientation is relevant to the story at hand... Reapers destroying life as we know it...
Jk Rowling always wrote Dumbledore as a gay man, but she never, not once in the books ever said Dumbledore was gay. Why? Because it wasn't relevant to the story.
Either way just thought it was funny... my opinion and all... don't get "BUTTHURT" over my opinion... (pun intended!)"

I mean it just makes no sense because if the guy said "I had a wife who was stationed there" he would have no problem. It's just the fact that the character said husband that puts him off so much.

Otherwise Hellhound's a badass and he was always one of my favourite youtubers during the console war days, even when he "converted" to ps3.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?   Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:56 pm

I do. Wish he makes more drawing videos.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?   Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:20 pm

I'm a fan of his work as well, and I agree with you about that video.
But to each his own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?   Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone a fan of Hellhound30x?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Videos-
Reply to topicJump to: