Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 am

KORE

Only five issues long and seven total apperances of the protagonist? That made me so disappointed because I truly enjoyed it and it had the potential to go on for so much longer.
Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short 10199910

Astounding Wolf-Man

About 25 issues and a few extra appearances? My favourite Robert Kirkman character needed some more exposure and needed to become a mainstream character. I loved the comics so much and just wanted more!
Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short Nov09010
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:46 am

Gotham Central, it was only 40 issues, but it was soooooo good it needed way more!
Secret Six - this bitch was the funnest and most interesting comic I've read on a longtime, only 36 issues, also props to Gail Simone for somehow fucking turning catman from the lamest bitch ever to a FUCKING BADASS
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:49 am

I know its still on going but the first series of dc's new he-man was only 6 issues need more now
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am

Mr Canai Spy wrote:
I know its still on going but the first series of dc's new he-man was only 6 issues need more now
I've never watched He-Man before, could i jump o and read it? i liked the art
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Orion wrote:
Mr Canai Spy wrote:
I've never watched He-Man before, could i jump o and read it? i liked the art

yeah totally its sort of a reboot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short   Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favourite comic book series/run that was too damn short
Page 1 of 1