Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

Looks shit.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Really? Another Zelda game? He's a little faggot in a green skirt
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:58 pm

I honestly think it's nice that there is another overhead game. Looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:09 am

Looks fun and nostalgic.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:24 pm

New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096 New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! 409191096
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I reckon it's just gonna be a minor game to tide us over till Majora's Mask. THey probably want to release MM but they didn't want to bring out two remakes in a row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!   New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Legend of Zelda 3DS Game Trailer!!!
Page 1 of 1