Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's with the Boston bombing jokes?

Go down 
+4
Orion
2Sugoi2Die
Bipolar
Mecha
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? Empty
PostSubject: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 pm

It's NOT funny! I have family there, dickheads.

Worst part is you guys don't even wait a day or two to make these jokes -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:58 pm

isnt even me.

its mostly bi
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Stature : 11
Summoner's Rift
Playing : League Of Legends

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 am

Who cares, better than posting pictures about it.

Rather bring some smiles in a time of hardship than sit back and act like I give a fuck about something that won't affect my life in the slightest.

I'm not out to offend people and if it offended you well, I'm not going to apologize, my actions were pure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/forum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 am

Too early in my opinion but whatever floats your boat.
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 am

To some it'll always be too early.

Like that trigger finger on that detonator.

e/ come on guys, i got jokes for days already.

I heard the marathon was the bomb!

They started and finished with a ...bang.

They sure did burn some calories.

They were dying to finish the marathon...

Losing a leg helps you lose more weight than a marathon, any day.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:24 am

Yeah. Once I made a joke about the stolen generations and someone said it was too soon and offensive. It happen between 1909 and 1969...
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:55 am

I don't believe you should pretend to care when you don't. At first I was like "oh that's bad" but now I couldn't care less
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:01 pm

There's a difference between not caring and making jokes, you psychopaths.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:18 pm

You've never made a joke about the death or suffering of somebody else? That's a really pathetic lie Mecha
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 pm

I NEVER made a joke about a terrorist attack before. Especially one that JUST recently happened. Hell, I still don't find the 9/11 jokes funny at all, even if it happen 11 or 12 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Why is a terrorist attack worse than any other suffering, death, murder etc...?
Hint: It's not

You self righteous hypocrites are a joke
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Are you fucking serious? You're saying people who die from natural causes is no different from being killed by a terrorist attack? GTFO!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:59 pm

Orion wrote:

Time for me to play the Devil's Advocate once more. Razz
Yet you seemed a bit too concerned when Shigdig made fun of that kid who commited suicide...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:06 pm

What we learned from this thread is that people can act like total douches. Quit acting like douches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm

acting like a douche is my right.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:10 pm

shigdig wrote:
acting like a douche is my right.

Not in Dictator7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 pm

The Enkindler wrote:
Orion wrote:

Time for me to play the Devil's Advocate once more. Razz
Yet you seemed a bit too concerned when Shigdig made fun of that kid who commited suicide...
I was in a bad mood and raging all day, that's why I was being completely illogical like Mecha.
And I was talking about murders mecha, not natural death. Although starvation is worse than terrorism imo. The Boston thing is overblown, I think like 17 afghan civs were killed by NATO the day before, and a US soldier killed 9 Afghan children in their sleep in March. I've seen u make a couple of holocaust jokes on here as well, but Boston was so much worse right? People are killed probably everyday, except yesterday people were running, and it was America. America overreact over everything and are more sensitive than Kendo's penis
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

What's with the Boston bombing jokes? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:47 pm

I only joke about it because it's a coping strategy for me. I don't do it in public or post about it online, but I use it as a way to lighten the situation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 2:55 pm

I don't find any of that shit funny. While I do make jokes at Jack, I don't directly make jokes at the holocaust itself.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:08 pm

4chan has desensitised the likes of shigdig and bipolar from tragedies, they're sociopaths, basically.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:09 pm

No, what's desensitized us is this shit constantly happening, the sad fact is that u eventually get used to it
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Orion wrote:
No, what's desensitized us is this shit constantly happening, the sad fact is that u eventually get used to it

It seems people use the "internet" as some lame excuse as to why it's OK to joke about incidents like this, I just wouldn't be able to do it, whether online, in real life, wherever, it's called empathy, just because you're on the internet doesn't mean can't express such a feeling, the likes of shig, bipolar and you to an extent, joking about something like this, whether in the US, Palestine, Iran, Syria, Bali etc etc is beyond me. It turns me stomach, knowing someone can, but then again, like I said, sociopathic tendencies and all that.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm

I don't express this feeling just on the internet, I do it IRL. Feel bad for the people it happened to but it's nothing new, shit like this always happens
Back to top Go down
Bipolar
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
Bipolar

Summoner's Rift

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

Lol, I don't use 4chin, never have, never will.

I'm just a troll.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Stoney wrote:
4chan has desensitised the likes of shigdig and bipolar from tragedies, they're sociopaths, basically.

im more of a torchan guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with the Boston bombing jokes?   What's with the Boston bombing jokes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's with the Boston bombing jokes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next